ErickaRamirez:

Erica I can’t reply on a long post. I watched them in dramacool, kisskh, lakorn galaxy .

I count them and there are aprox 53 ??.

I forgot to add to that list the last lakorn of Yaya and Nadech where they changed bodies leh lub salub rarng 

Oh my gosh! That’s a lot! Ok, I’ll need to carefully analyze your list. 

Thanks for the recommendations ?

Kokuto:

Here's the problem.  I have to move past several open tabs, including twitter and youtube.  So, I got distracted. 

The bigger problem.  Viki is a hot mess.  I can't find anything, and if I click on something, it tells me that page is missing, or I can't access my own damn profile.  AND there appears to be a profile for watching, and one for the community, and one for the forums and one for comments.  IOW, I'm having  a hard time figuring it out.

My handle is either Kokutou or maybe Kokuto or silversand_453

I didn't find a chat alone, but apparently you can open a watch party, and that will have a chat function.  I don't THINK it requires a paid subscription.  Unless the show you want to watch requires a paid sub.

Is that confusing enough?

I’ve sent messages to Kokutou and Kokuto. There was an error when I tried sending a message to silversand_453. It says the profile doesn’t exist.

nathsketch:

Oh my gosh! That’s a lot! Ok, I’ll need to carefully analyze your list. 

Thanks for the recommendations ?

You are welcome Chingu 

Sasha and Erica, many of the lakorns that I recommended are on this video https://youtu.be/wbHj7vs0o7s?si=SwR26T7-D0FNodiA

nathsketch:

Oh.

Ok, I’ll send messages to those three handles. I hope I can find you this way. If not, we can try something else.

Heh it’s a bit confusing yes. I only have one head and sometimes it doesn’t work as well as I’d like it to :D

=_=

I'll try to find the messages.

Yes!  Just having one head makes life so difficult.  LOL!

If it worked, you should have received an email :)

nathsketch:

I’ve sent messages to Kokutou and Kokuto. There was an error when I tried sending a message to silversand_453. It says the profile doesn’t exist.

Yes.  I ran into that several times.  So weird.  Okay, I responded, and sent you one with just me on the address.

OMG.  WHAT IS THIS???

Is this another ad?  PLEASE let it be another show.

Ru Meng Ji

ErickaRamirez:

Sasha and Erica, many of the lakorns that I recommended are on this video https://youtu.be/wbHj7vs0o7s?si=SwR26T7-D0FNodiA

Thank you!

I completely forgot I watched Thai boys over flowers newest version)))) it was good, especially first half, later it's lost some sparkles ?

Kokuto:

OMG.  WHAT IS THIS???

Is this another ad?  PLEASE let it be another show.

Ru Meng Ji

DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD 

Holy macaroni 

insideout91:

Thank you!

I completely forgot I watched Thai boys over flowers newest version)))) it was good, especially first half, later it's lost some sparkles ?

You are welcome, yes f4 was good but I still prefer boys over flowers. And Lee Min Ho and boys over flowers is the reason that today I’m here ??. That was my first drama ever in 2016, then I started watching cdramas, thai lakorns, taiwanese dramas and some jdramas

ErickaRamirez:

Many many thanks darling!

Kokuto:

Yes.  I ran into that several times.  So weird.  Okay, I responded, and sent you one with just me on the address.

Yay it worked!! 

nathsketch:

Many many thanks darling!

You are welcome ?