IKR?  Lord.  That voice.

insideout91:

That kind ?? bathroom and co ?

https://pin.it/2WV7Paq

https://pin.it/4dFcFWy

https://pin.it/5h26Y2y

Oh my!

ErickaRamirez:

On the second one there wasn’t any bathtub ??

There's the bathtub of cold water that you have to sit in to view these pics.

ErickaRamirez:

No way ?????????

You're right.  My forehead isn't that big.  I'll take a note.

Kokuto:

IKR?  Lord.  That voice.

My headphones were super loud. I jumped like a cat hahahahahaha

ErickaRamirez:

Can you believe that some people had told my daughter that she has an accent when she was born here 16 years ago ????

Living in the South, yes, I believe it.

But when I used to go to conventions in MI, I'd drive, and when I stopped in some of the Northern states for food or gas, they all thought I had a Southern accent and commented on it.  I've never thought I had an accent at all.

nathsketch:

I'll create a new thread over there! What should I name it?

Xiang Liu Love You Forever

Xiang Liu Supreme Lord of the Universe

Xiang Liu and You Part II (this one rhymes)

Xiang Liu's Army (that's too Kpop lol)

The Shell Lounge

What the Shell

I’m not too invested in what they’re called (although I do like threads with titles that are helpful in terms of giving new people an accurate idea of what they’re for) but if the new page had similar threads…. like one thread that was very focused on XL the character (in the novel and the drama) and that generally stayed pretty on topic and a separate thread that was for everything else sort of XL related (TJC stuff, polls, XL fans talking about anything)… I would be very, very happy. 

I would live in the first one and check the other one once in a blue moon ^^

Kokuto:

Oh my!

??????

nathsketch:

My headphones were super loud. I jumped like a cat hahahahahaha

My toes were too busy curling to jump.  Though I didn't have the volume up....

Kokuto:

Living in the South, yes, I believe it.

But when I used to go to conventions in MI, I'd drive, and when I stopped in some of the Northern states for food or gas, they all thought I had a Southern accent and commented on it.  I've never thought I had an accent at all.

But some of her classmates asked her because they thought that she was from another country 

Kokuto:

Those pics are so hot I got a TAN just by looking at them.

AH :

I’m not too invested in what they’re called (although I do like threads with titles that are helpful in terms of giving new people an accurate idea of what they’re for) but if the new page had similar threads…. like one thread that was very focused on XL the character (in the novel and the drama) and that generally stayed pretty on topic and a separate thread that was for everything else sort of XL related (TJC stuff, polls, XL fans talking about anything)… I would be very, very happy. 

Yes, we were pretty good about that here.  Puts thinking cap on.

AH :

Ok, so should I make two threads? Because staying on topic is not my forte ??

Love You Forever for the serious stuff

Xiang Liu and You Part II (also known as What the Shell Lounge lol) for the thirsty stuff (but you know, this second one will be necessary for all the subsequent collective grieving will be experiencing)

nathsketch:

Those pics are so hot I got a TAN just by looking at them.

Did you try to look the contact info on the link that I sent you of youhug media to see if you can send him a present?

nathsketch:

Ok, so should I make two threads? Because staying on topic is not my forte ??

Love You Forever for the serious stuff

Xiang Liu and You Part II (also known as What the Shell Lounge lol) for the thirsty stuff (but you know, this second one will be necessary for all the subsequent collective grieving will be experiencing)

Like Kokuto said, the XL fans did a pretty good job on this page with the two separate threads. Unlike the TSJ thread which is maybe 20% about TSJ the character.

But I’m aware that I’m an outlier. Most fans care about / want to talk about the polls, the merch, the actors and their other projects, etc. as much as they care about / want to talk about the characters. So I get it if it ends up just being one thread.