Kokuto:

IKR?  We should be able to vote for Tan three times.

I voted for Li Jiu Lin and Ryan Chen.

These votes are always weird.  They should be weighted.  There's only one point between the choices.  1st should be like 50, and 2nd should be like 30 and 3rd should be like 20. 

Yes, it's strange. Math is not really my jam, but yes, that's how it should be.

Badgal1995:

Cheng Lei BABYYYYYYYY I KNOW RIGHT ONE OF MY BEST DISCOVERY THIS year looking forward too see him rise like he should. I mean they’re so many Ok actors but he isn’t just an okay one to be in the shadow :(

I went to see who that was and I came up with this: https://mydramalist.com/people/69257-cheng-lei

Hahahahahaha

Ok, Ryan Cheng is how he's listed here lolololol

I don't know why, but he reminds me of Deng Lun.

Elise:

Thank you ❣️

I should post them here as well.

A smile to make you lose the north so sleek >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

nathsketch:

I went to see who that was and I came up with this: https://mydramalist.com/people/69257-cheng-lei

Hahahahahaha

Ok, Ryan Cheng is how he's listed here lolololol

I don't know why, but he reminds me of Deng Lun.

Bahahahahahahhaha not bad yeah on Mdl you need to search with his English name.  A little similitude, reminding this poor Deng Lun is cancel been so long didn’t heard about him too sad :/

Badgal1995:
A little similitude, reminding this poor Deng Lun is cancel been so long didn’t heard about him too sad :/

Do any of you think he'll come back one day?

I feel a little despair knowing we won't ever see any new dramas with him ;_;

Speaking of that poor baby, it was because of him that I found another actor that I love as much as I love Tan. At first I also thought he looked similar to Deng Lun, so I started to seek all his dramas.

Confession moment.

This is my number 2, previously 1 (until July 2023 hahahaha):

Lee Je Hoon

It always starts with a J.

It's my fate lololol

nathsketch:

Do any of you think he'll come back one day?

I feel a little despair knowing we won't ever see any new dramas with him ;_;

I don’t have too much hope. Cancel culture is too strong in China unfortunately very rare those who manage to come back :Oh despair look at Zhang Zhe Han another victims <:

Badgal1995:

Bahahahahahahhaha not bad yeah on Mdl you need to search with his English name.  A little similitude, reminding this poor Deng Lun is cancel been so long didn’t heard about him too sad :/

OMG.  I love this GIF.  He can look down on me from his horse any day or nite.

Elise:

Thank you ❣️

I should post them here as well.

Smirking Xiang Liu!

Lord have mercy.  I have to go lay down for a minute.

It's funny 'cause he's also:

1) an extremely versatile actor.

2) he can be a cutie pie in one minute

3) and a Supreme Lord of Volcano Hotness in the next

Jaysus. Tan, are you taking notes?

If I start learning Korean, you all now know the reason.

Badgal1995:

I don’t have too much hope. Cancel culture is too strong in China unfortunately very rare those who manage to come back :Oh despair look at Zhang Zhe Han another victims <:

Well that's just awful. I had a little hope since, you know, it's not like he committed a murder :(

nathsketch:

Speaking of that poor baby, it was because of him that I found another actor that I love as much as I love Tan. At first I also thought he looked similar to Deng Lun, so I started to seek all his dramas.

Confession moment.

This is my number 2, previously 1 (until July 2023 hahahaha):

Lee Je Hoon

It always starts with a J.

It's my fate lololol

I totally get you he's also sensationnal.

Kokuto:

Smirking Xiang Liu!

Lord have mercy.  I have to go lay down for a minute.

I legit just woke up from a nap.

Badgal1995:

I totally get you he's also sensationnal.

My first drama of his was Signal. I thought I was going to lose my mind over that ending. I really wish they could give us a season 2, but it's been 7 years so the probability is basically null *sobs*

I love it how he doesn't do much fluffy rom-com stuff lol

And at least he doesn't die frequently in his roles hahahah

Sorry, Tan. Don't be mad.