while watching 'angel's last mission: love', i started wondering if lee dong gun's character will be a good or bad guy. at first i thought of him as a good guy, but as always with dramas, people aren't as always as they seem. what are your thoughts? :)

I’m not sure, I’m keeping my reservations on him because I think he actually likes her but he knows waaaaay too much about her life. The camera also keeps showing us the whole chocolate thing. Something is up with that. It was a you g man who clipped the breaks on the car. 

I think his character might be similar to his character on Where Stars Land but he's more creepier on here. I think he has an obsession with Ballet. 

I dont trust him actually. His chocolate obsession is weird and it makes him creepier. 

At the end of episode 8, it showed him with wings but it was only seen in his shadow. And the whole chocolate thing, whenever Yeon Seo was cleaning Kim Dans stuff, the Butler woman (I wanna say her name is Ms. Chung if I remember correctly) she picked up a bunch of chocolate wrappers on Kim Dans desk asking if someone could possibly eat this much chocolate.  I’m thinking that Kang Woo could be a fallen angel or something. I find it creepy though how he keeps saying he will make Yeon Seos heart beat again, or something like that.

Kookie Bunny:

At the end of episode 8, it showed him with wings but it was only seen in his shadow. And the whole chocolate thing, whenever Yeon Seo was cleaning Kim Dans stuff, the Butler woman (I wanna say her name is Ms. Chung if I remember correctly) she picked up a bunch of chocolate wrappers on Kim Dans desk asking if someone could possibly eat this much chocolate.  I’m thinking that Kang Woo could be a fallen angel or something. I find it creepy though how he keeps saying he will make Yeon Seos heart beat again, or something like that.

I have thought of Kang Woo as a fallen angel as well because of how the wings are formed (kind of reminds of Kookie's short film mv Begin). I also agree there is a dark/creepy obsession that I can't really explain because there are moments that is nice, but other times (especially with Nina and when he is by himself). 

He seems like a foe tbh i feel like he's an angel who got away from his duties and left the angel world for the human world something in the past connects him with Yoon Seo but I'm pretty sure he's going to fall for the dark side 

There is something definitely fishy about him. I have seen in almost all story (involving angels) have a fallen angel with bad motives.

Ji Kang Woo started off being obsessed with Lee Yeon Seo because she looked like his love Choi Sul Hee who died instead of him when he was being blasted by the "security team" sent by God. He ended up living because his love gave up her life for him. This made him a "fallen" angel who was bitter and just living as a shell of himself. He tried to commit suicide after Sul Hee died but he couldn't even accomplish that. I think his passion then got transferred over to Yeon Seo because of her resemblance to his dead love. He couldn't get over that obsession and it made him desperate in his own personal mission to bring Yeon Seo back to dance in order to fulfill the wish of his love. He wasn't evil...just pathetic. Because of what he went through he should have empathized with what Yeon Seo and Kim Dan was going through. He realized at the end his mistake: he should have considered Yeon Seo's feelings and that she was a different person from Sul Hee and she had her own choice as to who she fell in love with and that was Kim Dan. Ji Kang Woo initially supported Yeon Seo for the wrong reason but at the end came to the realization that Yeon Seo was Yeon Seo and not Sul Hee. And he did support her especially during the 3 months that Yeon Seo was incapacitated by her grief so Ji Kang Woo kept the ballet company going. And Ji Kang Woo realized at the end that he had to move on. He lived because his love gave her life for him so he needed to make the best of the life he got. I'm glad he was able have that meaningful talk with Ni Na. And glad Ni Na made a life for herself as a ballet teacher for kids.