1. When did Jin Woo suddenly stop needing a cane when he was playing the game? In previous episodes he was hobbled when playing but then at some point he suddenly stopped needing one?

2. Did I dream this, or did Seju appear at the families door at the end of episode 12 (or something like that?) Then like 3 episodes later he appears out on the street? Why the discrepancy?

Here’s my big one/plot hole?

3. What about Marco??? Jin Woo went around deleting all the “bugs” (Prof Cha, Cha the son, his secretary, and himself). Ok...then what about Marco? He was killed by the game. Why is he not a bug that needed to be stabbed in the heart with the key to heaven???

1 in a later episode they stated that his leg injury psychological 

2 yes, he did and then they flashbacked to a time (hours before ) but never went back to that scene until the end of th drama ..maybe another bug since she is Emma and it was foreshadowing that he was alive and would return home

3 that is a question everyone has including me...I can only think that it may be because Hyun Bin was NOT playing online at the time of his death so the writers didn't count him or like another person posted on another thread that Marco stabbed Se Ju in front of Emma (she was supposed to be the safety zone Npc and no one was supposed to get hurt if she was in a specific distance from her) but Marcos  attack caused the first bug glitch 

Stevie70:

1 in a later episode they stated that his leg injury psychological 

2 yes, he did and then they flashbacked to a time (hours before ) but never went back to that scene until the end of th drama ..maybe another bug since she is Emma and it was foreshadowing that he was alive and would return home

3 that is a question everyone has including me...I can only think that it may be because Hyun Bin was NOT playing online at the time of his death so the writers didn't count him or like another person posted on another thread that Marco stabbed Se Ju in front of Emma (she was supposed to be the safety zone Npc and no one was supposed to get hurt if she was in a specific distance from her) but Marcos  attack caused the first bug glitch 

1. Jin Woo stopped needing the cane when he did his final mission at Granada. There, he figured out everything becomes real even all the attacks by NPCs thus the cause  of Jeung Hun's death. It seemed that once he reached level 90, everything in the game becomes real. Before this, only Heung Seok's NPC caused real pain but after reaching Granada, everything else becomes real even when he's back at Seoul -- thats why all attacks at Seoul after that caused him real pain as well. He realised all these changes and was puzzled himself thats why he said; 'This is the only thing I was right about. Granada has really become a city of magic. A crazy city where nothing seems strange no matter how messed up it is.' In real life, he's still limping (as can be seen from CCTV) but psychologically, he is so absorbed/ immersed in the game that he actually feel the attack is real and he is physically fit (not limping). I actually find the details amazing. At Granada if you noticed, his limping leg is bleeding at the hospital after the game (the camera focus on it while the other leg in not bleeding). This is actually a sign that its only in his mind that his leg healed but in real world, people can still see he is limping. The leg is bleeding because he overused it for running and fighting at the Alhambra dungeon -- thus causing it to bleed as the leg was not supposed to be used excessively after his fall at Bonita Hostel. 

2. The part where Se Joo appeared at the family door is only in He Joo's dream. She later wakes up after that scene.

3. Marco is Se Joo’s bug thus he do not need to be deleted for Jin Woo to reset the game. Plus, Jin Woo can't see Marco anyway unless he made an alliance with Se Joo. Bear in mind that Se Joo is the one who create this game and he set the rules. Among the rules are those who gave Fatima the Key to Heaven will win the game and become the new Master. And he also put one of Emma’ s features is to delete bugs and once bugs are deleted, the game will reset. And that is exactly what Jin Woo did; level up, get the key, kill the bugs and hand over the key to Emma and Emma reset the game. Now, why Jin Woo is a bug and need to be deleted? It is because he played the game while the game is in error state. Had other testers of the game made a duel and killed their opponents like Jin Woo, they will be in the same position as Jin Woo as well.