I was just wondering that there is no discussion thread for this gem of drama yet. Even though we are already discussing this drama in the comments section, I thought this one might be way better to keep track of all your thoughts and theories about this drama.

So, feel free to talk about it here!~

So do you think it will be a happy or sad ending ? Things don't look good at all to me.

Maybe not in those terms of happy or sad. But perhaps satisfying in that PilJoo and now Mo Hyun can complete their objectives and move on with their lives. And, of course, Grandfather,  Mal Ran, and Boo Cheon getting their ambitions crushed.

So I have been thinking about something from either ep. #19 or #20. Mo Hyun is about to go up the stairs to her parents house and a mysterious man with a black mask passes by her and runs up the stairs. As Mo Hyun reaches the top of the stairs she sees the front door open. Inside the house, she asks if anyone left the front door open and they say they did not. What was the purpose of this? Was it a warning to her? The writers of this drama have not included anything unnecessary before. Just curious...

I wouldn't be mad no matter what the outcome of the show will be. I'm almost sure that the writers will pull something incredible (but yeah, there's always this one per cent of doubt that they can also mess it up...). IF he is going to die, I can imagine that it would be something like he being in some kind of way happy with Mo Hyun, and then Boo Cheon is gonna pull his own revenge on Pil Joo. If he's not going to die... Well, I hope will also be happy with Mo Hyun. Even if it takes some years for her to forgive him. Although she can also take her time forgiving him while being together with him xD (wishful thinking, I know... >.<).

sdh:

So I have been thinking about something from either ep. #19 or #20. Mo Hyun is about to go up the stairs to her parents house and a mysterious man with a black mask passes by her and runs up the stairs. As Mo Hyun reaches the top of the stairs she sees the front door open. Inside the house, she asks if anyone left the front door open and they say they did not. What was the purpose of this? Was it a warning to her? The writers of this drama have not included anything unnecessary before. Just curious...

I'd say that it was the grandfather's doing/guy? Because he knew that Mo Hyun's dad was alive...

I'm so terribly hooked; how can I watch ep 22 ect? 

Anita M Brown:

I'm so terribly hooked; how can I watch ep 22 ect? 

Epi 21 and 22 will air this weekend in Korea. Epi 23 and 24 will air next weekend. So we have to wait...