Hessa Volunteer Staff
@Neyjour
[03:46] – *EXTRA* scene of Wang Eun [10th] arguing with his wife [Park Soon Deok], and her sleeping on the floor.
^^ This scene was in episode 9 the SBS version at [45:18]. So not really a new extra, they just aired it at the next episode in the internatiopnal version.
Okay, just tried again and it's still deleting parts of my post.  :(  Anyone else having problems posting today?

@Hessa - Yeah, I noticed that.  Once I've done Episode 09, I'll make a special note for that particular scene. :)
Scene differences for Episode 09 are done.  View/download the .RTF document from my profile: Neyjour
maybe i missed something but are there no differences in episode 11? i checked Hessa's post but couldnt find anything regarding ep. 11. just asking.
@Monica - No one's done/posted that info yet.  I'll try to get it done either this evening or tomorrow. :)
@Neyjour- Ah ok, thanks. i thought there was no difference thats why i wondered. take your time and thanks for your efforts! ;)
Hessa Volunteer Staff
I did not find any extra scenes in that episode. It looks the same to me. But let's wait and see Neyjour's comparison.
@Monica - You're very welcome! :)

There's a couple differences right at the end.  One scene that's the same length in both versions, but have different editing.  And one extended scene in the SBS Re-edited version.  I've updated the .RTF document.  :)

I really hated re-watching this episode...  *reaches for the tissues again*  :( :P

EDIT: Got a question for you guys.  In Episode 10 (SBS Re-edited ver.) *EXTRA* scene at timestamp [43:05] - is that Minister Park Young Gyu the refugee Princess is conversing with?

EDIT-2: Also, I've seen Oh Sang Goong referred to as both "Concubine" and "Court Lady".  I've been using Concubine so far, but I'm wondering if Court Lady is the more accurate title/designation?
@Neyjour ...Yes I believe refugee princess was talking to Minister Park Young Gyu, the same guy plotting w/ Queen Yoo to put 3rd on the throne... In the MDL cast credits, he's also listed as Prince Yo's (3rd) father-in-law.

Good question about Court Lady Oh .... I think she's supposed to be a concubine.  But if she's also called Court Lady, then what does that make Hae Soo? 
Hessa Volunteer Staff
Court Ladies are the workers but if the King fancies one of them and beds her, she becomes a concubine. She is a Court lady but also a concubine since the king beds her.
@rainruma - Thanks.  I'll include his name for that scene in the next update. :)  As far as I can tell, Hae Soo is just a Court Lady, nothing more.  I doubt, after what happened, that the King will ever want to bed her.  Thank goodness...

Okay, so... I'm still not sure which title/designation to use for Oh Sang Goong.  Heh. :P  She obviously has special privileges with the King (brushing his hair, serving tea, etc.), and after what was revealed in Episode 11 I'm guessing she used to be a concubine (I'm not getting the impression that he still sleeps with her...).  But is she still considered to be one currently, even though she's now the head of the Court Ladies?  (Was it possible to hold both of those titles/designations?)  Or, was she demoted/reassigned to Court Lady after "you know what" happened, but still has those special privileges because of her history with the King, and his fondness for her?  
Once she's the King's concubine, she'll always be the King's concubine!!! ....Unless he punishes her by imprisonment of a sort or death.

whenever there is a competition (for lack of a better word) to find new concubines for the king (or for the other princes) even the rejected ones don't get to have a normal life...
I forgot about Korea, what eventually happens to them, but in China, they must serve in the palace for a number of years and then they are released (I believe when they reach 25 years of age).... Unless the emperor decides to bestow her to someone, and get her married off.
Okay, thanks!  Then I'll just continue to use "Concubine Oh".  :)
@Neyjour: thanks for the update chingu!:) i will rewatch those scenes even tho the episode is T_T

@rainruma: so prime minister Park Young Gyu is the 3rd's father-in-law? i was just about to ask that since it was said 3rd prince married the PM's daughter. no wonder he always supports him. it all makes sense now
@Monica - You're welcome! :)

Only one more day until Episode 12 airs!  Can't wait!!  11 was such a pivotal episode, and (hopefully) we'll be getting a lot more Wang So X Hae Soo screen-time from here on in.  :D