Scene differences for Episode 12 are done, and the .RTF document has been updated. :)
Ooops... I got one of the Prince's names wrong again. :P  It's corrected now, and the document/link is updated.  :)
Scene differences for Episode 13 are done, and the .RTF document has been updated.
Scene differences for Episode 14 are done, and the .RTF document has been updated.

If you notice any errors, please let me know.  This episode was a seriously confusing PITA to sort out. :(
@Neyjour :D I imagine! The editing was messed up... more than it usually is....

Thank you for all the hard work you are doing!
In the SBS version the Kiss was longer the minute is about 47:47
VioletSakura - You're welcome!  Yeah, this one was much worse than any of the others.  I really hope the remaining episodes won't be as jumbled... *crosses fingers*

Pelin - The two kisses are part of the scene where ((Wang So explains to Hae Soo why he married the Princess)).  I've got that one listed as "slightly extended" at timestamp [42:13].  :)
@Neyjour --- minor correction for Ep 14... In Int'l version @[32:48]  .... Hae Soo is tracing over Wang So's handwriting because it is so nice... repeating, over and over to learn it .... she did not attempt a reply :) 

Has anybody seen the international version? I tried looking for it, but all I found was the version I watched live yesterday? Can it be that there were no differences this time?
rainruma - Thanks very much!  I'll have that corrected for the next update. :)

VioletSakura - I watched the International version last night (from HDFree.Se).  Haven't seen the SBS Re-edited version yet... I'm downloading it now and I'll do the comparison sometime today.  :)
Neyjour, fighting! :)

I think there are almost no differences this time, the only obvious one being the preview to the next episode, there is a scene with So and Su kissing in a room and the international version doesn't have that.
VioletSakura - Hehe.  Thanks!  Aja!  :D

Scene differences for Episode 15 are done, and the .RTF document has been updated. :)

There actually were a number of differences in this one, but nowhere near as bad as Episode 14... thank goodness.  :P
Scene differences for Episode 16 are done, and the .RTF document has been updated.
Oh, damn, Neyjour, you're gonna have a BIG headache with the 17th episode...
Oh great...  *sigh*  :(

I just got the hardsub of the SBS version downloaded this evening.  Too tired to do it now, especially if it's going to be another PITA episode.  I'll tackle it sometime tomorrow.  :)