I'm in Australia and I find it really hard to find a "legal" way to watch anything, I made the mistake of paying for a subscription to dramafever a while ago and every video was "not available in your country"  Netflix only has about 6 asian dramas at a time and they're likely to just swap them when you're mid way through or the next time you're on the one you wanted to watch next is gone.  I haven't tried signing up to viki yet but the whole international licensing thing gives me the harrumphs so I tend to download them from Dramanice or Dramacool.  I guess if they counted both online subscription viewers and "illegal" online viewership it would be amazing.  but you know us overseas viewers don't buy the things in the commercials etc, we don't make them money, so I can completely understand why they don't count it.
@rainruma about 4th's scar. Eventually Soo will actually cover the scar with make up. So, I didn't understand why did the production team didn't dare to make the scar bolder.. It's not like we watch it for whole episode.. Yeah, maybe they just wanna make LJK's face likeable since he's the male lead. And the whole first scene where the princes take bath is totally sign of a shallow ride haha. Why else all of them got shirtless then (not complaining though)

@Nat actually, viki and dramafever doesn't available in my country too. So I download many dramas from other sites, and I don't even know whether it's legal or not :( And I know many from my country watch it the same way. So I can relate, if they count our view... It would be amazing

Cannot wait for 8th ep! I think things will going in a fast pace. Now that the throne ruckus start to come forward. And, have I mentioned this? I really really really really like So-Baek Ah relationship. 13th is the only one among royals to treat 4th like a person, like a family, like a friend. And I'm glad for 4th. (it is way easier to address them by number rather than their name for me)
@BlueberryCheesecake - yeah, 1st episode was a turn-off for me, after 9th asked if he has enough muscle definition in  his biceps.... shallow and childish lines and scenes, but as a whole I am enjoying it so far.

@Nat - Try using a VPN to bypass their region limitations.... You don't need membership to watch Viki, but most of their K-dramas are licensed, so there are ads w/ currently airing shows if u don't pay.....   Kissasian has High quality videos.... but it, and many sites like it are unlicensed.

I try not to watch DramaFever... I was excited at the convenience of being able to watch directly from MDL, w/out signing in .... Then I remembered why I canceled my Premium membership...terrible service and a player that skips subtitles!..:P
Hessa Volunteer Staff
Happy to see that we reached 1.7K views on this thread. Thanks.
I hope the ratings will increase in the future..
I'm posting here a link to a post I've made in the Feeds, as I see that it meets one of this thread's theme. It's about the "tree naming" scene in ep 7. Basically it's says thing you've all pretty much said already, but since I wasn't visiting the thread then, I didn't know ^^

Juniko's Post
Lee Joon Gi is a great actor! I'd like to rewatch him in a new historical movie
After reading the lyrics of IU's song, Zeze, the only thing I could think of was 4th prince,.... Huehuehuehueheuhehe XD
I think it's pretty obvious why the drama has low ratings right now. It's your average kdrama. There's nothing special about it. The story is pretty average, some of the acting isn't up to par, and some of the music just doesn't fit in with the drama. The drama feels like it's moving at a snail's pace as well. Lastly there seems to not really be any bad guys right now. The only thing they're struggling with right now is a pre-arranged marriage that was brought up and was essentially concluded in 30 minutes. I have high hopes for this show. I really hope they have a much more interesting middle/ending. 
Q: Why does the king have more than one queen (4th prince's mom and 8th prince's mom)? I'm not sure if this is a subtitle translation mistake but I remebered both women were referred to as "jungjong" which usually means queen. 
Crusading Angel, you don't thing the queen and the 3rd prince are bad guys?
Hessa Volunteer Staff
@Aliyyah Rusdinar
I already answered this and it is included in the FAQ.
The king has multiple wives/queens, was that really normal back then?
Yes, it was normal, and it was not just done in Korea, many kings from all over the world usually had multiple wives. You might find it weird because in our current time polygamy is not frequently seen. But it was a common practice by nobles back then to further increase their power or create unity between kingdoms.
@Aliyyah Rusdinar
I want to add somethings from what Hessa said. Taejo (the king) is the first king of Goryeo. He built the nation by unified three powerful kingdom in Korea that time (Silla, Baekjae, Goguryeo). As a newborn nation, Goryeo was very unstable, thus, Taejo use the royal marriage as a way to gather powerful families and stabilize the nation. History record Taejo has 29 wives and 34 childs (25 of them were sons). In Goryeo period, unlike Joseon, there isn't one queen consort. All of the queen married to the king is queen. Therefore, Taejo has 29 Queen. But only 2 got portrayed in this drama. Fascinating right? All of the queen has the same status and rank. Thus, every eldest son of the queens could become the crown prince. The only thing matter in this period is the family background. That's why the 3rd look rather superior than the 8th. That was because the 3rd's mother's family is more powerful than the 8th.

Actually, all of this was informed in the special episode of moon lovers (episode 0). But as far as I know, no one subbed this yet.
@Hessa - I noticed an error in the FAQ (under the heading: How to know which version I'm are watching?):

If you are watching in DramaFever or Kissasian, it is the SBS re-edited version. If you are watching on hdfree or dramalove, it is the original version.

It should be:

DramaFever & HDFree = Original International ver.
KissAsian & DramaLove = SBS Re-edited ver.