i still don't get how Princess Hwang Bo Yeon Hwa loves 4th prince? isn't he her brother somehow?
@Yozzora - This is covered in the FAQ (initial post of this thread).

Yes, they're half-siblings (same father, different mothers).  Back in the day it was normal/acceptable to marry blood-relatives: cousins, half-siblings, full-siblings, etc.
Hessa u noted this "If you are watching in DramaFever or Kissasian, it is the SBS re-edited version"

My friend tell me that Dramafever actually HAS the original version and NOT the re-edited SBS version. she watch the show through Dramafever and went back to check the episodes, and the scenes included in the SBS version are not on there.

I didn't watch on DF so I dont know, correct me if Iam wrong. Thx u ^^

@BlueberryCheesecake .... @@Aliyyah Rusdinar  ... I just want to add that Wiki lists 6 of the 29 consorts as "Queens", the rest have the title of "Lady" ... Obviously, Queen has more power than Lady ....  I don't know if they have the system where the first wife, is given dominance over the others ....
maybe b/c he had to build alliances, all 6 queens were given equal power/importance!?!? 

@Neyjour ... @vieedha .... @Hessa ..... DramaFever has the International version, I checked several times  ... however, I saw somewhere that Dramafever also has subs for SBS version.... thus the confusion!

I just learned yesterday that hdFree has SBS Raw episode 9 and International Subbed Ep 9 .... Not sure if it is the same for other episodes.
I got confused watching raw on hdFree than seeing same version on Kissasian...LOL!
@rainruma really? I just know this fact. Yeah maybe all 6 has queen title to give equal power among the powerful house clan. Afterall, Goryeo didn't have systematic rules like Joseon did. Even the decent system of court lady (Gungnyeo and sanggung) started at joseon period. That's why, gwangjeong killed many of his cousins and half brothers (as history said) because he need to stabilize the nation. I remember Queen Yoo said in earlier episode "How did the king hope goryeo would be after his death? Split it in to 29 nations?" and she's not totally wrong haha. The equal power the queen and the house clan has really bring separation and struggle of power. Because everybody equal, everybody thinks they have the right over the kingdom.

Anyway, I read on dramabeans that currently a team has been formed to plead sbs to release dvd blue ray of Moon Lovers. They plan to demand sbs to gather the two versions of the drama as well as the scenes that didn't make the final cuts altogether and release it as dvd
thank you hessa !! inceredible knowledge
@BlueberryCheesecake --- I need to read more about Goryeo :D

That is very interesting about DVD.... I was just thinking today that someone should combine both versions of each episode so that all the missing scenes will be included in one episode.... 
The editors are really bad, even now... In both versions they cut out important scenes, while keeping some non-relevant scenes that seem more like filler.

I really would have liked  to see a K-version focused  on 4th and the romance, but done in a more deep and mature way! ..
Producers  messed up a wonderful opportunity .... They also seem to lack a clear vision as to which path to take.

I have a feeling the famous Korean nepotism is at work here!!! :P:P
Thank you Hessa and everybody else who has commented on this forum!! :) Helped a lot with some doubts that I had!!
Hessa Volunteer Staff
Dramafever has the international version but sbs version sub? That is weird okay, I will fix it. Sorry for the mistake. I assumed it was the SBS re-edited version because of the subs.
@Hessa --- DF shows Int'l version subbed accurately.
the SBS subs are somewhere, Not  on DF site !! .... I saw a link 2 weeks ago about downloading SBS-version subs only,  and the subs said DramaFever at the start..... I don't remember where I saw them, sorry.
Yeah, I've seen it mentioned several times before that DramaFever had the SBS Re-edited subs (even though the actual video is the Original International ver.) and thought that was a bit odd.  Because of extra/cut scenes and the same scenes appearing at different timestamps... the subs couldn't match up correctly, right?  Err... I dunno.  Honestly, this whole thing with two different versions is extremely annoying.  So much confusion, and I hate having to jump back and forth between the two to make sure I didn't miss anything.  I really, really hope this doesn't start to become a common practice with dramas (from any country).  :(

@rainruma - Oh, I didn't realize HDFree had RAWS of the SBS Re-edited version (I never watch RAW since I only understand a tiny bit of Korean).  Hmmm... even more confusion.  Oh joy.  :(  But I just checked my files, and all the subbed episodes from them so far (1 - 9) are definitely the Original International ver.
Hessa Volunteer Staff
@Neyjour
I checked Dramalove and they have both versions. Episode 6 is the SBS version. However, episode 8 is the international version.

@rainruma
I always download the SBS version subs to watch the extra scene but the subs start with "Subbed by Dramafever", so I automatically assumed that Dramafever has the SBS version. Why the hell does those subs say "Subbed by Dramafever" when it doesn't belong to DF!?!

This is so confusing. Why didn't the production company do a good job editing beforehand instead of causing this!? This so annoying.
I don't even know why I did all of this things for moon lovers. I watched the sbs ver, the international ver, I read the recap, I searched the historical fact, I read and write in forum. And everytime I watched each episode, I always hope they did a good job this episode, they did a good job. But I always ended up slightly disappointed. And annoyed. It's more like, the musician was great, but the conductor is trashy so the orchestra cannot bring grand music like what I've expected.

@rainruma and yes, I really think nepotism is at work! Kim Gyu Tae was okay with It's okay it's love before! And I think Jo Yoon Young is not that bad either! I'm so angry yet I still curious like a fool for this drama. sigh.
@hessa you did a hell good job monitoring this forum and checking many things. Cannot thank you enough
@BueberryCheesecake wait there is a historical facts here? so is it based on a true story?
No, They've fit a fictional Chinese story into the fact of Goreyo's history.  so actual characters from the past with a fictional story and a fictional female lead.  Kinda like Historical Fan Fiction (haha!)