Hello, 

Does anyone know by any chance, why Hae Soo wanted so many copies of a poem from the 4th prince?

Dropbox has royally messed-up the formatting of my RTF document for the "Scene Differences & Download Links" so I've had to re-upload in PDF format to correct the issue.

The new document can now be viewed/downloaded HERE.

Note: Nothing has been edited within the document.  It's just a change in the file format.

can anyone tell me what is the meaning of ryeo

Hessa Volunteer Staff
 ANISHA1991:

can anyone tell me what is the meaning of ryeo

I think it comes from the word Goryeo, which is the dynasty in this drama.

Hessa:

I think it comes from the word Goryeo, which is the dynasty in this drama.

Thank u dear.   It's my favorite and I want to know everything about it 

Thank you Hessa for this summary!  ♥️

I am downloading and watching it from Dramanice, just some are from Dramacool. Will it effect or can l ask is there any difference cause l saw there were kissasian or myasianTv logo when l downloaded the ep from Dramacool or Dramanice. So if it will effect then.....what should l do should l continue or watch it from other site??

Hessa Volunteer Staff
 KC Drama LOVER:

I am downloading and watching it from Dramanice, just some are from Dramacool. Will it effect or can l ask is there any difference cause l saw there were kissasian or myasianTv logo when l downloaded the ep from Dramacool or Dramanice. So if it will effect then.....what should l do should l continue or watch it from other site??

It would not affect anything, you can watch whichever version you want. The only difference is some music changed and some minor scenes.

Hessa:

It would not affect anything, you can watch whichever version you want. The only difference is some music changed and some minor scenes.

Ohhh, Okay then that's good but what is "minor" scene...*awkward smile*

Hessa Volunteer Staff
 KC Drama LOVER:

Ohhh, Okay then that's good but what is "minor" scene...*awkward smile*

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/moon-lovers/27040-faq-moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo?pid=651166&page=1#p651166

Years later, this thread is still so helpful! I could tell something was different from the version I watched originally on DramaFever in 2017. If I’m not mistaken, they showed the original international version. Otherwise I just have a bad memory. I’m happy to see that the differences aren’t huge. There’s still a petition going strong to get a 2nd season. You never know! Lee Joon Gi and IU still comment about how much their fans still want a sequel. It sounds like they are up for it. Here’s the link. https://chng.it/CBwqZCNM4c