Moon Lovers: Episodes and Plot Discussion

This discussion has been closed.

Hello!

I notice that we make much ruckus in the FAQ thread, so I decide to make a new room for plot discussion. I create one thread for all episodes because I realize things always connected. And it is more convenient to have one room t maintain ^^

I hope we can enjoy things :))

Okay, I'll start with the 11th episode

I cry hard ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I think this is the first time I cry on this show. Oh sanggung is a person loved by many (almost everyone except that evil Queen). And I love how Oh Sanggung's death open a new way for Haesoo and our princes. Back then, Lady Myunghee's death marks Soo adulthood and her decision to survive in goryeo at all cost. This time around, Oh Sanggung's death mark Haesoo maturity, make her understand what kind of thing she deal in the palace. Lady Myunghee leave Haseoo in peace, and Wook held Haesoo hand then. Oh Sanggung leave Haesoo in burden because she died for her. And hopefully, Oh Sanggung's death make Haesoo held Wang So's hand this time.

Lady Myunghee and Oh Sanggung, both consider Haesoo as their child. And both die, giving Soo something. Lady Myunghee gave Haesoo her husband. While Oh Sanggung gave Soo her life. Both were Soo guardian. Not to mention both has the same background music when they died (Will Be Back by Im Sun Hee). And I don't know how many more hurt Soo can receive losing those precious for her.

Now that we enter the second half of the show, I got excited! The main problem start to show up. The pace fast. Angst and devastation all over the story. And the editing getting better too! I really love this episode (11th)! I hope it get better and better. And all the best for Haesoo. Rest in pride, Oh Sanggung. Bottoms up.
Hi!!! :)

How was episode 11 for you?

iu-and-lee-joon-gi-star-in-the-sbs-drama

It was the best episode so far in my opinion!!...terribly sad though....cried Han river for this episode..
Only wonderful thing thing that came out of this episode was the sinking of the Wook-Soo ship and the upcoming sailing of the So-Soo ship!
What do you mean "upcoming sailing" ? That ship sailed from Day1 and even So decided she was his a long time ago...XD

But Now that Anakin finally embraced the dark side, I guess Hae Soo doesn't have any more reasons to hesitate ! XD (if I remember well, she was already wavering in prison when he went to see her). 
:D..yeah but she'll obviously be a willing passenger in the ship after Wook's betrayal :))
lol...yeah now she will be So's no doubt about it :D
Let's all hope that Haesoo will stop here annoying act of fearing So and move onto bigger things like Wook and his evil power hungry sister.
yeah, especially after all what So did for her T_T
This is a bad idea for a thread because unlike episode discussion threads, one could only go on this thread when they finish the entire drama. Otherwise, if they're on episode 1 and you're discussing how so and so character was killed in episode 5....See what i'm getting at? I'd highly recommend making individual episode threads and using the comments on the drama page for general discussions.
@IzzyDramaLover I love the rain scene! All those symbol was brilliant! That entirely scene symbolize 14th's will to protect Soo that's why he kneel in solidarity. It symbolize 13th's will to support his friend, that's why he kneel after 14th. It symbolize Crown prince's guilty, that's why he step out in the rain. It's symbolize 9th well when he just went away. It symbolize 8th has really turn his back on her (literally). And on top of that, it symbolize 4th love for Soo. And how Soo lean back after he came, symbolize her faith on him. I love that >,
 Omg yes you said all that's to be said about the rain scene!! ^_^  I loved the part where he covers her with his cloak (or cape..whatever lol)....it looked so romantic!!  Best episode so far!!

But Skye-N-Rain is right...this thread isn't a good idea...would contain spoilers for those who have just started the drama or who haven't come up to ep 11 yet! I started a separate discussion on the 11th episode...let's talk about the episode on that :)