Hi!!! :)

What are your thoughts about episode 11??

iu-and-lee-joon-gi-star-in-the-sbs-drama

I enjoyed how complicated the intrigue was in the end, how many layers and how many areas and people! It was masterpiece from scriptwriter.

What a splendid mess of greed,sacrifices, selfishness, friendship, betrayal.....raw emotions.
It erupted like volcano and is same way powerful, harmful, deadly...yet so beautiful.

When i watched Chinese version i yearned this kind explosions of emotions and feelings, that rawness but sadly there it is more just sneaky and low key, actors there doesnt show detailed emotions on their face, Chinese acting style is different and for historical dramas it has different roots, this doesnt mean it is bad one, it is just different.

This episode is cornerstone for events to be come...and it was well done. Add here that many character got big development within thous two episodes - Hae Soo, Wang Wook, King, Court Lady Oh, Wang So,10th, 13th and 14th a.s.o. We got see them grow and change, we got see their inner struggle and thoughts.

Thous are mine general thoughts..

I agree!! This was the best episode so far in the drama....and I thought IU did a pretty decent job in this episode (I wasn't impressed with her acting in the previous episodes).
I understand that Wook would want to protect his family but I totally hate him now for being greedy for the throne and for betraying Hae Soo....she totally trusted him (remember she told Court Lady Oh that she trusts Wook and that he wouldn't change)...it must have been a terrible blow for her when he turned his back on her...you could see it in her face..:/
And I loved how So stood up for her against the guards and again from the rain...that scene was the best!
I think I understand Wook's decision. Wook has his family to protect. He's been with them his entire life. Whereas, So feels like he's got no one. He feels like he's got nothing to lose. So, nothing will hold him back from loving and protecting Hae Soo. I love both princes and it pains me to see Wook change into someone we know he wouldn't want to be. It's sad. 
As for So, I'm loving him more and more with every episode.
The rain scene is sweet and everything but the biggest thought going thru my head was: Wow, So looks like a giant bat.