melondrx:

Do you guys think it would be a good idea to make a My Mister 2? 

Personally, I would love to see one, but I think it would be the best to leave it as it is, and let us soak in its original impact. But my heartu wanna see more... :"))

Hahah I agree... one is enough to leave this huge impact over us. But my heart of fan (that's crazy about this show) would be satisfied to see one more episode that shows them together hihih :3

melondrx:

Personally, I would love to see one, but I think it would be the best to leave it as it is, and let us soak in its original impact. But my heartu wanna see more... :"))

I just want to see a scene of the meal Ji An buys for Dong Hoon

Thanks for this thread. xD

There are many questions but I want to know what's with the second 'Yes' of Ji An in the end? 

Snowflake:

There are many questions but I want to know what's with the second 'Yes' of Ji An in the end? 

Hi Snowflake. Well, from my perspective, the first yes it's because the time that she spent alone allowed her to find herself. But the second, a more vehement one, is that now, that she found him again, she will become more herself than she already was. Like... he was the missing piece.
Dong Hoon was the first person to know her deep inside. So when she needed to leave him, and start a new life she did it but she wasn't completely happy about it, and I believe that she left a part of herself with him. So the first one she was thinking about herself (bc of the meaning of her name as well) and she made a pause, remembering him, and then she said the second one like: yes, now I'm complete.

Snowflake:

Donghoon's last question is referencing to their discussion early on in the drama about the meaning behind Jian's name. 'An' in Jian means comfort. So in the end when Donghoon asked if she was comforted, the first time she said yes was in a really calm comforted tone, and the second yes in a more affirmative, definitive tone. 

rznl:

Hi Snowflake. Well, from my perspective, the first yes it's because the time that she spent alone allowed her to find herself. But the second, a more vehement one, is that now, that she found him again, she will become more herself than she already was. Like... he was the missing piece.
Dong Hoon was the first person to know her deep inside. So when she needed to leave him, and start a new life she did it but she wasn't completely happy about it, and I believe that she left a part of herself with him. So the first one she was thinking about herself (bc of the meaning of her name as well) and she made a pause, remembering him, and then she said the second one like: yes, now I'm complete.

Thank you. I'll watch it again now since I got to know the meaning. xD

alldramaaddict11:

Donghoon's last question is referencing to their discussion early on in the drama about the meaning behind Jian's name. 'An' in Jian means comfort. So in the end when Donghoon asked if she was comforted, the first time she said yes was in a really calm comforted tone, and the second yes in a more affirmative, definitive tone. 

Thank you. I was wondering what it was for. :) 

On the episode 4, when Ji An confronts Jung Chae-Ryung about having an affair with co-workers, she say that Chae-Ryung was in the conference room with Manager Park Dong Hoon? So, Manager Park betrayed his wife too?

I'm asking that cuz I don't know if it's an issue from my subs or it's for real   .-.

Tiago Santos:

On the episode 4, when Ji An confronts Jung Chae-Ryung about having an affair with co-workers, she say that Chae-Ryung was in the conference room with Manager Park Dong Hoon? So, Manager Park betrayed his wife too?

I'm asking that cuz I don't know if it's an issue from my subs or it's for real   .-.

I don't remember exactly since its been awhile but I know for a fact that Dong Hoon never betrayed his wife and its most likely a sub problem

Tiago Santos:

She said Park Dong Hoon? I don't think so... she was having and affair with another colleague. PDH would never have an affair. 

melondrx:

honestly i dont see a reason to make a squeal to it.....as it is fine as it is.  

I wonder what happened to Gwang Il, the loan shark guy, I was hoping they should show him ending up in the light likr Ji An. :(

Also, he has the last name (Lee) as Ji An I thought they were related until he showed that he had feelings for her or something near the end.

Asheath:

I wonder what happened to Gwang Il, the loan shark guy, I was hoping they should show him ending up in the light likr Ji An. :(

Also, he has the last name (Lee) as Ji An I thought they were related until he showed that he had feelings for her or something near the end.

So, in my pov they showed him in the light like Ji An. Maybe not literally in the end (when 1year passed) but after he gave all Ji An's records to Dong Hoon, he was walking on the street and the sun was on his face for the first time, giving a strong indicator of redemption.  

They're not blood related... 

rznl:

So, in my pov they showed him in the light like Ji An. Maybe not literally in the end (when 1year passed) but after he gave all Ji An's records to Dong Hoon, he was walking on the street and the sun was on his face for the first time, giving a strong indicator of redemption.  

They're not blood related... 

Oh, didn't pay attention to the lighting, seeing how the first half of the drama was mostly in night time it actually makes sense if that was some sort of a hint.

I didn't mean directly related but my theory was that the old loan shark that Ji An killed was somehow married to her mother through papers and that's how he managed to abuse the family, but then again she would have changed her last name after her trial if that's true.. I'm just curious cause they never mentioned her father at all and the loan shark had the same name but I can't make a connection that makes sense, just a coincidence I guess. :P

Asheath:

Oh, didn't pay attention to the lighting, seeing how the first half of the drama was mostly in night time it actually makes sense if that was some sort of a hint.

I didn't mean directly related but my theory was that the old loan shark that Ji An killed was somehow married to her mother through papers and that's how he managed to abuse the family, but then again she would have changed her last name after her trial if that's true.. I'm just curious cause they never mentioned her father at all and the loan shark had the same name but I can't make a connection that makes sense, just a coincidence I guess. :P

Yes, probably a coincidence haha I think that her father was never mentioned because this happens a lot when a woman is used to have tons of sexual relationship and gets pregnant without knowing exactly who the father is, so the lack of mention is a indicatior to this case scenario in my pov... Also was never mentioned (as I remember) the name of Ji An's mother. Because she abandoned her, I don't think it's necessary to mention her as well.
Ps.: At some point of the drama I thought that her mother would appear again, but like in real life, things like this may not happen very often. 

Asheath:

This might shed some light: https://givemeslippers.wordpress.com/2018/07/19/kwang-ils-redemption/