Usually, I don't watch Japanese thriller because I don't feel interested by the way they treat this genre. But when I realized I had never seen Hirosue Ryoko in a drama, I thought I would give it a try... and I'm not disappointed!

The story is about two friends, named Naomi and Kanako. Kanako seems to have everything to be happy: a nice and hard-working husband, a beautiful apartment, money... But in reality, she is the victim of domestic violence. When Naomi finds out, she wants to do everything to help her friend. As time passes, the only solution seems to get rid of Tatsuro, Naomi's husband, and Naomi is sure to have the perfect plan for that.

There's a lot of suspense in this drama, and the acting is good, especially Hirosue Ryoko. The reactions and questionings of the two "murderers" are interesting to watch. Will they have the courage to kill him? Do they really have the perfect plan? Will anyone suspect them if they kill him? Won't they have remorse if they kill him?

Every time I watch a new episode, I don't know what will happen and there are interesting twists every time. I've watched the 5 available episodes so far (probably half of the drama) and I have no idea how it will end. I also like the ending theme song by Exile Atsushi and AI, it's beautiful and if fits the drama pretty well I think.

Is anyone else watching? How do you like it? Does anyone plan to watch it when it will be available in English?

I don't like the way the drama deals with the subject matter (I don't think the two of them suffered enough while deciding to kill a person...), but I've got to admit the suspense has me hooked. Hirosue Ryoko's acting in the latest episode was great; I got a good feel of Naomi's inner conflict and fear/paranoia. Up until ep 5 I hadn't felt anything much for either of them.
Thank you for sharing your opinion! It's interesting to see our perception's differences... But at least, we agree on two things: Hirosue Ryoko's acting in the last episode was great, and there is a lot of suspense! I can't wait for today's episode!
After episode 6 I'm getting more and more annoyed with their lack of remorse. I'm on the side of Tatsuro's sister, and I hope they get caught in the end! But the scene with Naomi and her mother was very moving. I can understand from Naomi's experience why she did what she did about Kanako's desperate situation.
I think Kanako has no remorse, but Naomi has some. We've seen her not able to sleep or eat a few times.

I also liked the scene with Naomi and her mother, but the scenes I like the most now are those with the sister. She's really inquisitive and scary, I wouldn't like to have her around me but as a drama character I like her.

I don't really care if Naomi and Kanako get caught or not, I just hope the end will be good and surprising!