Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

went and saw the new Transformers on saturday. not too bad. hubby was a bit disappointed with the ending, he thought it seemed rushed.

and then last night Shaun of the Dead was on tv again LOL watched it start to finish this time :p i love having the movie network but it gets really repetitive sometimes.
Red Riding Hood, though I hate to say this, it looked like Twilight, sounded like Twilight, felt like Twilight, but did not get to even half of the impression Twilight had made on me...
♥ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 ♥
Arriety the borrower
Morning Glory, only saw the movie because of Natasha Bedingfield's song "Strip Me" from the trailer. I actually really enjoyed it. It was funny, sweet, touching, and had a decent message. Well at least what I got from it. And the soundtrack was good too. :D
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1. I, like many other people, had a Harry Potter marathon to prepare myself for when I watch the last movie. I think the only good thing that's going to come out of the last movie is the fact that Ron and Hermione finally kiss! Come on, I bet I'm not the only person who was just dying for them to realize their feelings already! (x Other than that, I think everything else is just going to make me cry...D;
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Beastly
Taken. It was actually pretty good. Liam Neeson is always great.
isamar84 wrote: x men 1st class

Best Movie Ever.
For me it was Unknown.
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
The Adjustment Bureau
Hitch. I liked it!
watched adjustment bureou too

my cousins curse that movie

3/10 ^^
x-men 1st clss = really really good ^^
fshiningangel wrote: Taken. It was actually pretty good. Liam Neeson is always great.

totally agree with you!