Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

Earth Girls Are Easy. I would follow Jeff Goldblum into space too if he looked like he did 20 years ago.
edgelay wrote: I Am Happy starring Hyun Bin and Lee BoYoung. Would've liked a better ending but their performances were solid. Prior to that was Virgin Snow. Trying hard to avoid movies that make me cry, but always seem to gravitate toward them.

oops - last non-Asian movie... can my memory go back that far...? Ummm... That's right - Nightmare Before Christmas - I put it on several months ago for my daughter's sleep over... and couldn't resist watching :-)
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
50 First Dates
Rio

Not an amazing movie, but definitely a feel-good movie reminiscent of the movies I used to watch as a child. Complete with amusing characters, cheesy jokes, predictable storylines, satisfying ending, but with better graphics than the 90's.
maki79 wrote: Transformers 2

Was it any good? Im going to see it on Wednesday. I liked the first one but thought second was rubbish....I think I would prefer it if they didnt have any (human) actors & it was all autobots!!
The Italian Job. It was alright. Very predictable but a good action flick nonetheless.
labetala wrote: Was it any good? Im going to see it on Wednesday. I liked the first one but thought second was rubbish....I think I would prefer it if they didnt have any (human) actors & it was all autobots!!

I know you weren't asking me, but everyone who's watched it has told me it's pretty good and some even said it was the best out of all three movies. However, I refuse to watch it since they have taken out Megan Fox. Yes, I like Megan Fox, but it's mostly because Transformers just isn't Transformers without her. If you get what I mean :P
cry_babi wrote: I know you weren't asking me, but everyone who's watched it has told me it's pretty good and some even said it was the best out of all three movies. However, I refuse to watch it since they have taken out Megan Fox. Yes, I like Megan Fox, but it's mostly because Transformers just isn't Transformers without her. If you get what I mean :P

Thanks !!!
er I think I will try & cope without Megan Fox haha for me its all about robots
Transformers robots in disguise
Ooh, I'm going to go see Transformers 3 on Tuesday. I don't care if Megan Fox is in the movie or not, but it wouldn't be the same if they took out Shia LaBeouf.
i saw transformers on wednesday night. for some reasons movies come out earlier than in the usa. hmmm? i liked it. i hated the new girl...not as pretty as megan fox and her character annoyed me. unlike part 2 transformers 3 actually had a decent enough storyline, and a lot of violence ( i was shocked actually) but i will maintain part 1 will always be the best transformers movie... just like in many other trilogies such as the maxtrix, fast and furious, pirates of the caribbean, spiderman just to name a few part one was the best.

actually tonight i did a double feature of xmen first class and bad teacher. i enjoyed both. bad teacher was wickedly funny and surpassed my expectations by far so i would recommend it.