Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

Burlesque (Christina Aguilera, Cher)
Yesterday night: The Happening (dir. M. Night Shyamalan). It Was Great! ^_^
Insidious.. Nice horror/Thriller movie.. Better watch it:)
nattie wrote: Yesterday night: The Happening (dir. M. Night Shyamalan). It Was Great! ^_^

I disliked that movie so much.

I watched Battle for L.A. It was...not the best movie to say the least.
INCEPTION <3 and it was beyond mind-blowingg
kofru wrote: Burlesque (Christina Aguilera, Cher)

i thought it was a pretty good movie :)
"Repo! the Genetic Opera!" for what I think was the... 15th time I watched it? :D
Kung Fu Panda 2
Po joins forces with a group of new kung-fu masters to take on an old enemy with a deadly new weapon.
Unknown with Liam Neeson. It was pretty good.
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
I've just watched that movie ㅋㅋㅋ and you are right...it's awesome <3<3<3 gonna watch another movie :)) I think I'm gonna watch "Come Rain Come Shine" with Hyun Bin <3
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
fsusilo100 wrote: Gnomeo & Juliet (cartoon movie) :D

that was the last American movie I saw ㅋㅋㅋ
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
lilliancollinsfv wrote: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.It is superb.

that's the next American movie I want to watch....i just love Johnny Depp....he's an awesome talent <3
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
aish..damn it..I meant that I've just watched "Secret" with Jay Chou...I accidentally pressed on Reply button instead of Repy with Quote button =))
Taylor wrote: aish..damn it..I meant that I've just watched "Secret" with Jay Chou...I accidentally pressed on Reply button instead of Repy with Quote button =))

Next time, can you try using the multiquote button? It's the one to the right of Reply with quote, that way you can respond to multiple people in one post :)