Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

The last movie I watched was Sanctum. Decent movie. Felt a bit like Poseidon though.

Edit

This is the thread for non Asian movies, for posting the last watched Asian ones go here.
-Ari_Lee
your highness... in theater ..Aahh it was such a waste :( [-(
The King's Speech. Very very good!
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Anger Management
~I feel pretty~
((:
the last movie i watched was I am No 4, good action/adventure blockbuster
wow, that was a long time ago...
last year?
nabronx2 wrote: the last movie i watched was I am No 4, good action/adventure blockbuster
wow, that was a long time ago...
last year?

Im pretty sure it was this year. Or at least late december. I haven't seen it yet though
i wanted to watch I am no. 4.. :) and i heard it was good...
The last movie I watched was Big Mama 3. We watched it during english class. The subs were soooo bad, Google Translate-ish.
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
The Waterboy
Season of the Witch. It was ok.
Heaven's Postman :D finally managed to get some time off to watch it ^^ it's such a good movie
i regret not watching it earlier
The last I watched is a Greek movie by Tassos Boulmetis, called "A touch of Spice". It's a wonderful little movie, not well known but truly enjoyable and surprising. If you like movies dealing with food and its symbolism, this movie is for you.
Fast Five... I loved the original (The Fast & The Furious). #2(2 Fast & 2 Furious) and #3(The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift) was okay.#4 Fast & Furious was great.

I have a thing for car movies!! :D
Map of the Sounds of Tokyo. It was...interesting.
hrvhxxamz wrote: Heaven's Postman :D finally managed to get some time off to watch it ^^ it's such a good movie
i regret not watching it earlier

Freaking love that movie. The first time I saw it was online, but it was so good I bought the DVD right after I finished watching. Plus I bawled so hard at certain points, haha. It'll never get old. :'D

Anyways, the last movie I watched was 50 First Dates.. although, I've seen it about 20 times.