Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

MidoriTsu wrote: "Repo! the Genetic Opera!" for what I think was the... 15th time I watched it? :D

Sounds like a science lesson lol
Bridesmaids. Funniest movie I have ever seen in my life. I have never laughed so hard. Go see it!
MidoriTsu wrote: "Repo! the Genetic Opera!" for what I think was the... 15th time I watched it? :D

Is that the one with Anthony Head, the guy who was Giles in Buffy, The Vampire Slayer?
on dvd: Hoodwinked
in theatre: Fast Five
z wrote: Bridesmaids. Funniest movie I have ever seen in my life. I have never laughed so hard. Go see it!

I'll wait till that comes out on DVD.
And the last movie I watched was X-Men: First Class. Definitely a "First Class" movie :P.
oh shiz, I just noticed the sections this was in....ignore my previous post!~

Hereafter with Matt Damon.................I didn't like it -_-;; The trailers and stuff totally did tell you the wrong kind of movie it was gonna be...
Casper (1995)- After the first time I saw this movie, I used to dream with Devon Sawa. He's still cute to this day. :)
The Hangover 2. Totally hilarious
"Paul" which was a decent movie.
and then "Hanna" which I disliked.
i am glad i didnt watch Hana then `phew... my sis in law wanted to watch it rather than Fast 5 ...
I'm watching now the legend of 1900 (i saw it before )
Xmen - First Class....Im a mutant and proud haha
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. A modern musical with Neil Patrick Harris and the ginger from The Guild (*breaks into a broadway rendition of "you wanna date my avatar*). A total geekfest, but I loved it, lol. Lots of hilarious quotes. I totally recommend it.