Last Non Asian TV show you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

Terrorism: Close Calls epi 3-10

The Flash Season 1 episode 1. I can't believe it took me this long to watch this show. The first episode was soooo good and ended so quickly. It's late, but I need to watch episode 2. 

Lucifer S1 epi 1-9

re-watching to prepare for season 4!!

Brooklyn 99! Been meaning to watch FRIENDS, The Office, and Breaking Bad too. Anyone here has watched Breaking Bad before? Is it worth it?

Supernatural season 9

Patricia:

Brooklyn 99! Been meaning to watch FRIENDS, The Office, and Breaking Bad too. Anyone here has watched Breaking Bad before? Is it worth it?

Haven't watched Breaking Bad yet, but everyone I know that had seen it LOVED it. Friends was and will always be the best sitcom to date. I still watch clips of it on YouTube and they still manage to make me laugh so hard. 

The Flash, still on season 1, but I just finished episode 10. Did I mention how much I love this show. 

Patricia:

I watched the first 3 seasons then stopped. I don't understand the hype over it. It's not that great in my opinion...

L'amica geniale an Italian series TV. Beautiful. 

Binge Watching Smallville