Cclericce115:

omg I'm so happy I found this forum!!

I've seen only a handful of Turkish dramas and I want to watch more. Please send me your favourites and I will watch them all

If only there was a place like Mydramalist but for Turkish dramas and for other countries waaa :')

There is Dizilah but its not like MDL, you can find info anyway. Which genre is your favorite?

Asiana:

In my country there was one period of time when soaps from Latin America were very popular, but  later they switched to Turkish series. Nowadays, there's always some Turkish soap on TV, at least on one channel. I don't watch them, but came across one that was funny and a little different from others (and it's not too long) - Afili Ask. I had some good laughs watching several episodes. I also remember watching one very good and quality Turkish series and I definitely recommend it: Ethos. It's not difficult to find online with English subtitles and probably subtitled in other languages, too.

Yeah, i enjoyed Afili Aşk too. :) Turkish industry works differently. They usually shoot rom-coms in the summer season and drama series in the winter season. There are many rom-coms similar to Afili Ask. Love for Rent (Kiralık Aşk) and I guess the most popular one lately You Knock My Door (Sen Çal Kapımı). You can take a look if you want. I think Turkish123 is the most used site for subtitles.

Hatırla Gönül  - was good

I love romantic comedies and serious Turkish series. The most popular romantic series is Sen Cal Kapimi when it comes to romantic comedy but unluckily, it is not available on Netflix. If I talk about serious romantic series then I love Hercai, Sefirin Kizi and Kan Cicekleri but none of them is available on Netflix.

Withal, there are several romantic Turkish series available on Netflix but my favourite ones are:

- Black Money Love
- Love 101
- The Protector
- Another Self
- Shahmaran

Recently watched shamaran ..it was goooooddd and I’m forever obsessed with ask101 so yes I’m into Turkish dramas with are not Tv series. Coz I just can’t watch 40-50 episodes it’s just not in me .. I love shows with 8-10 episodes so that I can cry that why doesn’T it have more episodes 

Just finished Adim Farah and i loved it ,cant wait for season 2.The leads are great and have a great chemistry.  And the story is for me a 10