You can skip questions, it’s just for fun
1. Your most rewatched movie.
2. Top 5 films.
3. A movie storyline you wish you had actually lived.
4. Favorite movies from your childhood.
5. Favorite quote(s).
6. Top 5 favorite female performances.
7. Top 5 favorite male performances.
8. An underrated actor.
9. An underrated actress.
10. An overrated actor.
11. An overrated actress.
12. A film you wish you had seen on the big screen.
13. A movie you’ve seen that you think no one else’s here will have heard of?
14. Favorite movie characters.
15. Favorite animated film.
16. Your most anticipated films.
17. Last movie that disappointed you.
18. Last movie that surpassed your expectations.
19. Share an unpopular film opinion you have.
20. A movie that made you go ‘wtf was that’.
21. A film that scarred you.
22. A film that always makes you cry.
23. A film that always makes you laugh.
24. Movies that you think everyone should watch (not necessarily your favorites).
25. A book you want to see adapted to the big screen.
26. A book you really, really, really don’t want to see made into a film.
27. Favorite coming of age film.
28. Favorite superhero film.
29. Best cinematography.
30. Movies you know you should watch, but can’t bring yourself to do it?
31. Favorite genres.
32. Least favorite genres.
33. Biggest movie pet peeve.
1. I don't think I have one, I like watching movies only once. But we did watch Zohan a lot when I was young.
2. Kingsman, It, Deadpool, Underworld, Coraline.
3. Magic Mike, but from a viewer's point, if you know what I mean.
4. Easy A, Zohan, Hoodwinked, Twilight (Yes I said it), Nightmare on the Elm Street
5. "All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy."
6. Shailene Woodley in the Fault in Our Stars, Uma Thurman in Kill Bill, Lady Gaga in A Star is Born, Rosa Salazar in Alita the Battle Angel, and Isabelle Fuhrman in The Orphan.
7. Heath Ledger in The Dark Knight, Jack Nicholson in The Shining, Miles Teller in Whiplash, James McAvoy in Split, and Bill Skarsgard in IT.
8. Cameron Monaghan doesn't get many roles, but he can do different types of personalities very well.
9. Nina Dobrev for sure. She's a great actress and should get more popular and better roles in movies.
10. Tom Hardy.
11. Kristen Stewart is popular, well-known, and stars in many popular movies, but is really not that great with her acting.
12. It or The Hunger Games would have been epic.
13. Help! I'm a Fish (2000).
14. The Joker, Jack Sparrow, Groot, Coraline, Scar, Lara Croft, Megara, and Jessica Rabbit.
15. 'Coraline' all the way!
16. It Chapter 2, Maleficent: Mistress of Evil, The Joker, Gemini Man, and Frozen 2.
17. The Skyscraper, and Us (I was expecting it to be creepier)
18. Alita: The Battle Angel.
19. I didn't like Harry Potter (the character) as much as the other characters. He's gotten quite forgettable traits for a main character and is not as interesting as some others. To me, he's quite basic. Also, everyone keeps saying Heath Ledger's Joker was the best and there's this whole debate. While I do respect the role, I believe that each version of the Joker is being portrayed perfectly for the role it was written for. They all have their own takes on it, and don't have to be the same. I also liked Suicide Squad.
20. Black Swan.
21. The Human Centipede (my curiosity got the best of me and I regretted it deeply).
22. Fault in Our Stars.
23. 21 and 22 Jump Street.
24. The Godfather, The Green Mile, Lion King, Nightmare on the Elm Street, and Twilight (it might not be good, but I can't imagine a person who won't know the Twilight cringe)
25. The Cambion Chronicles and Dark Visions Trilogy (I would pay someone to make this)
26. I don't really have one like that, I'm open to try anything.
27. The Perks of being a Wallflower and Blue is the Warmest Color.
29. Blade Runner 2049.
30. I feel like I should really watch Titanic due to its popularity, but it's way too damn long man! I will just settle with knowing the famous quotes.
31. Thriller, Action, Horror, Comedy, Drama.
32. Romance, Historic, Documentary.
33. The unrealistic portrayal of high school students and bullies, and cliques. Why does it always have to be so predictable? Plus it's normally never like this in actual schools (you know - the popular girl, the nerds, the bully, and the person that gets bullied because they're not popular). They could try and make a realistic high school character at least once. OR "It's not what it looks like. Let me explain" and the character doesn't explain what is actually going on and the other character won't listen, creating unnecessary drama.
1. Your most rewatched movie. Pulp Fiction and The Ten Commandments (its def a tie)
2. Top 5 films. Pulp Fiction, Shawshank Redemption, The Sound of Music, Cinderella, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
3. A movie storyline you wish you had actually lived. Alice in Wonderland
4. Favorite movies from your childhood. Aladdin, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Casper
5. Favorite quote(s). As clean as a virgin's honeypot- Red from Shawshank Redemption
6. Top 5 favorite female performances. n/a
7. Top 5 favorite male performances. n/a
8. An underrated actor. Ewan McGregor
9. An underrated actress. Helen Mirren
10. An overrated actor. George Clooney
11. An overrated actress. Julia Roberts
12. A film you wish you had seen on the big screen. Independence Day
13. A movie you’ve seen that you think no one else’s here will have heard of? Stalag 17
14. Favorite movie characters. Andy Dufresne and Red- Shawshank Redemption, M. Gustave-The Grand Budapest Hotel, Maria The Sound of Music
15. Favorite animated film. Cinderella
16. Your most anticipated films. n/a
17. Last movie that disappointed you. Burn After Reading
18. Last movie that surpassed your expectations. The Grand Budapest Hotel
19. Share an unpopular film opinion you have. Casablanca is good but it's not the best movie
20. A movie that made you go ‘wtf was that’. Strange Circus- the entire movie is wtf
21. A film that scarred you. Splice
22. A film that always makes you cry. Silenced
23. A film that always makes you laugh. Friday
24. Movies that you think everyone should watch (not necessarily your favorites). Gone With the Wind
25. A book you want to see adapted to the big screen. Anything from Anne Rice (love Lestat)
26. A book you really, really, really don’t want to see made into a film. Little Women- just stop already
27. Favorite coming of age film. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
28. Favorite superhero film. Batman Returns
29. Best cinematography. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
30. Movies you know you should watch, but can’t bring yourself to do it? 12 years A Slave
31. Favorite genres. thriller, horror, romance, psychological, action
32. Least favorite genres. rom/ coms
33. Biggest movie pet peeve. dumb leads, mean secondary characters, annoying kids