My sister told me she loved it and I should watch so I marathoned it and I'm caught up to episode 11 right now. I'll probably watch more this weekend. I really enjoyed it! It's the first western show I've watched in quite a while. Then I learned it was from the writers/producers of lost and I was very curious to stay with this and see where it goes.
Hmm, I need to catch up with this.
i only watched 1st ep of this show.. my cousin is crazy about this show.. everytime i think of catching up i get stuck in Asian drama zone :D ... hopefully soon :D
Did you like the first episode though Biya unnie? I've seen commercials but I wonder if it's worth taking time out of asian stuff to watch it...
BiyaS wrote: i only watched 1st ep of this show.. my cousin is crazy about this show.. everytime i think of catching up i get stuck in Asian drama zone :D ... hopefully soon :D

I think I've seen the first three (I remember it was the first time I had seen TV in a long while....lol) but the same thing happens to me...Asia keeps calling me...jajaja
Mary-x wrote: Did you like the first episode though Biya unnie? I've seen commercials but I wonder if it's worth taking time out of asian stuff to watch it...

Heyy Maryyy :..Long time !! .. umm i liked it.. to be honest, it has a unique story .. i like how they twisted the whole idea of fairy tales .. you should give it a go and let me know how u like the first epi :D

LisNoir wrote: I think I've seen the first three (I remember it was the first time I had seen TV in a long while....lol) but the same thing happens to me...Asia keeps calling me...jajaja

Haha .. same thing happened to me to0o ... i have to catch up on so many english dramas .. like The vampys or The voice show .. but i dont get any time.. i like watching The Mentalist because my hub and I watch it together ;) or NCIS .. but am so wrapped up in Asian drama zone that its hard to watch anything else
i just marathoned this and i must admit i am OBSESSED with rumplestiltskin/ Mr. Gold. i've really like Robert Carlylein other stuff i've seen him in and he's just awesome coated awesomeness in this.
i thought that this was interesting, but never really followed it much, then I got into the later eps...now I just marathon the whole season 1 for the 3rd time this week! LOL...I can't wait for next season! I have a few things that I thought doesnt make sense UNLESS!!! they will all be answered in the 2nd Season!
I loved the first season and totally enjoying the second season right now. One of my fav. shows with good looking cast! Can't wait for this season's finale!
It's been so long At first my friend got me hooked on it but after a while I completely forgot it was even there Maybe I should give it another shot ^^
what can I say, other than ASIAN drama's I don't really watch other stuff... But Once Upon time is an exception. I really loved the first episode of season 3.
I've finally got update with Once Upon a Time and I already feel like I'm having withdrawal systems...
I've seen the first and 2nd season so now I'm gearing up for new 3rd season. & there off to neverland to rescue the lost boys.. yeah! this series way so Epic good!
Can't wait for episode 12 of Season 3 to air this Sunday!!
The whole Neverland season was just awesome. Seriously. Who Peter Pan really is....a totally, awesome, shock. I mean, did anyone guess that one? I'm so excited for Wizard of Oz >.< I hope in they future they further explore Wonderland. They only touched on it briefly, and there's just sooooo much more that can be done with that~