Centers on a woman with a troubled past who is drawn into a small town in Maine where the magic and mystery of Fairy Tales just may be real.

Cast

Ginnifer Goodwin
Jennifer Morrison
Lana Parrilla
Josh Dallas
Jared S. Gilmore
Raphael Sbarge
Jamie Dornan
Robert Carlyle

Trailer
So, tonight I have watched TV for a full hour for the first time in almost a year...And it was because I had to see the third episode of this show, which I have to say it's great.

LisNoir wrote:

Centers on a woman with a troubled past who is drawn into a small town in Maine where the magic and mystery of Fairy Tales just may be real.

Cast
Ginnifer Goodwin

sounds interesting Lis-ssi

i think she's a great actress but i somehow find her a bit odd/weird (ish) lol
In my opinion the show is great. Bringing beloved characters to life they are is fantastic. Its fun for me to try and guess which characters are which and how much of the character they portray in the real life.
*WARNING*
RF random & off topic comment :D

I hate it when people spell their names in a "different" way .....Ginnifer WTH?!

I once worked with a woman whose name was spelt Krystynna aaagggghhhhh!!!!!

STOP IT NOW!
RainFlower wrote: *WARNING*

I hate it when people spell their names in a "different" way .....Ginnifer WTH?!

STOP IT NOW!

Ha ha ha yeah I hate it too, it's so much like a wannabe.
but is this a movie or a show?
ohhhh it looks cool
I mgiht to start watching this by I usually forget, I might catch it online

STOP IT NOW!

The spelling of her name use to annoy me but I got used to it.

STOP IT NOW!

LOL...Rain.

Once upon a time it also used to bother me, but I got over it when someone said: "Every can write their own name as they like." And I thought who I am to correct peoples' names...lol
So far it has been a great show. Ratings have been strong every week
eragon92 wrote: So far it has been a great show. Ratings have been strong every week

Yes! I read that too!
So during 2nites episode Josh Dallas (Prince Charming) will be tweeting live during the east and west coast airings of the show.
So I still really sad that now Graham is dead in storybook , hope they get to the battle already so that everyone can get back to The enchanting forest ...
I'm 3 episodes behind. Huhu. I need some motivation to watch this again. Is the story getting better?