add two more .. beyonceès who run the world
and Judas by GAGA
There this Norazo Koren group or duo or whatever they are. I've only heard one song and it was enough.
*Edit:

Korean*

Also, there's this 1st generation Korean idol called Tony An and his new song is atrocious.

I also dislike any and every song in the "merengue" genre.
Girls generation's songs
Sak Noel- Loca People
Lara- Beside you
Fergie - Big Girl's Don't Cry
Jordin Sparks - Tattoo

I'm sure there are a couple of more on but everytime I heard these songs I wanted to tear my hair out!
Teach Me How To Dougie - Cali Swag District
Most of these Hiphop craps really irritates my ear. And they are being played on radio and tv shows, come on people.

Rebecca Black's Friday
Worst song ever.
Rebecca Black - "Friday"

Anything by Justin Bieber or and a lot of Jonas Brothers [almost anything from modern Disney]

"Paradise" by T-Max off of BOF. Most annoying Korean song ever
tina87 wrote: There this Norazo Koren group or duo or whatever they are. I've only heard one song and it was enough.

LMAO :D

I've cried when I read that!!!
xoxo11040 wrote: Mine would be...My Jeans by Jenna Rose ft Baby Triggy.

I think the only song more annoying than "Friday" by Rebecca Black is that song. I'm pretty sure I lost a couple brain cells listening to both those songs. Now that I think about it, any song produced by that music company Something Ark (the one that produced both "My Jeans" and "Friday") is horrible.
sak noel- loca people sak noel- paso those are the worst song ever imo, really, i hate them so much "monday party, tuesday party, wednesday party...blablabla. weekend party!" =.=' comparing to this, bieber is not so bad xP
I can't stand Kings of Leon or Amy Winehouse most in particular, I've never been able to get into their music or enjoy it whatsoever.
I think the song was Making Love - Akon
Rebecca Black Friday

and Yasuri Yamileth..... it's in Spanish but it's incredibly BAD.

Or really any reggaeton song
I refuse to listen to Rebecca Black even once, so maybe it's the worst song I've never heard, lol.

My vote goes to the Swedish technofolk group Rednex's Cotton Eye Joe.
Crazy4You wrote:

"Paradise" by T-Max off of BOF. Most annoying Korean song ever

I second that one.

For me it's everything R'n'B like. And cheezy songs, from cheezy boys e.g. Justin Bieber.