beca256 wrote: Rebecca Black Friday

and Yasuri Yamileth..... it's in Spanish but it's incredibly BAD.

Or really any reggaeton song

she is just saying her name over and over. who the hell is she that she would think anyone would want to be reminded of that?
Well I don´t really like all the music in my country but I just listened to "Friday-by Rebecca Black" after I got curious (because of all these Comments^^ And well......ugh °_°
Kuramii wrote: I can't stand Kings of Leon or Amy Winehouse most in particular, I've never been able to get into their music or enjoy it whatsoever.

I don't like Kings of Leon either. I like one or two Amy Winehouse songs (I've only heard a couple lol). Hmmmmmmmm any song by Coldplay I don't like that band =__= Also We Found Love by Rihanna.........they play it to death and the song is not good. Her voice sounds awful and the dance beat does not fit with the lyrics.
beca256 wrote:

and Yasuri Yamileth..... it's in Spanish but it's incredibly BAD.

Or really any reggaeton song

I listened to 15 seconds....and shut if off. WTF
I hate this song... Don't bother clicking on it...Why did I post this?

Jeaniessi wrote: I hate this song... Don't bother clicking on it...Why did I post this?

lmafo. lol that's my jam. while u feel like u are losing braincells i will grooving to the awesomeness that is this track.

posting this just to be mean to jeanie :p
Jeaniessi wrote: I hate this song... Don't bother clicking on it...Why did I post this?

boutux wrote: lmafo. lol that's my jam. while u feel like u are losing braincells i will grooving to the awesomeness that is this track.

posting this just to be mean to jeanie :p

Haha I love LMFAO. I like the Party Rock Anthem and Sexy and I know It is jus ok in my opinion. It gets a bit irritating about half-way through the song.
Oh man I HATE that screetching song! To each his own babies... UGH!
Jeaniessi wrote: Oh man I HATE that screetching song! To each his own babies...

UGH!

lol yeah. There are artists that everyone says they love that I can't stand. XD
The beauty of music! lol
Kawaikochan wrote: I refuse to listen to Rebecca Black even once, so maybe it's the worst song I've never heard, lol.

My vote goes to the Swedish technofolk group Rednex's Cotton Eye Joe.

I actually like Cotton Eye Joe :)) It's so silly it becomes fun jumping around and dancing on it at parties.

If I have to say what I hate, I'll say the gipsy genre called "manele", won't give an example, just trust me on this one. On the bus, the taxi or even at parties, my mood changes drastically when I hear "songs" (can't call them that, it's more like phonic garbage) from that category. I'll have an instant headache and I'll be in the mood to kill everything that breaths and seems to enjoy it.
Disco Duck (this song is horrendous).

http://youtu.be/sxf2KCSyvgQ

The worst song ever?
I have more than one ;$ Rebecca Black - Friday *surprise surprise* Beyoncé - Who run the world ~ I really like most of Beyoncé's songs, but this one was just blègh A lot of Disney-songs (not those from the Classics, I'm still in love with Pocahontas, Mulan etc.) Black Eyed Peas - The Time ~ this ruined the original for me ): Wham! - Last Christmas ~ worst is that this comes back every single Christmas Helmut Fritz - Ça m'énerve & Paling Sound Songs; it's a genre in Dutch music