Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
shemalepower wrote: last song i listened to is Perfect by Pink

Have you heard the male version of that song?

kimienetcher wrote: Kismet? Are you from Philippines by any chance, Dojemi? xD Sorry if I'm guessing wrong though but I remember Silent Sanctuary is a band from the Philippines.(^o^)

Yes I am, and it is. ^^

I feel pretty/Unpretty mash-up by the GLEE casts
I see. xD I visited Philippines once and it's hot in there(sorry but it's true x.x) (ToT) I liked it in Bohol anyway xP

Realize - Colbie Calliat(is this spelled right? xD)
misstranslated wrote: I see. xD I visited Philippines once and it's hot in there(sorry but it's true x.x) (ToT) I liked it in Bohol anyway xP

This is a 'What was the last song (non Asian) that you listened to?' thread.
I forgot that I'm asian... ._.

Yeah it's really hot here Aya, but it's cooler up north(Baguio City) even if you go during summer seasons :D

Sweet Tea and God's Graces by Taylor Swift ^^
Lay Low by Snoop Dog & Tha Eastsidaz

I usually listen to a mix of Hip Hop/R&B, Rock, Kpop, Jpop and Cpop. Depending on my mood it's anything from Super Junior to Guns N' Roses... ^^
The Pretty Reckless - You make me wanna die. I heard it during a break today.
To The Sky - Owl City

I am literally addicted to this song right now, you guys have no idea. I've had it on repeat for the last couple of hours.
acanthanovarda wrote: This is a 'What was the last song (non Asian) that you listened to?' thread.
I forgot that I'm asian... ._.

Yeah it's really hot here Aya, but it's cooler up north(Baguio City) even if you go during summer seasons :D

Sweet Tea and God's Graces by Taylor Swift ^^

Well, I've never actually visited Baguio at that time x.x

But, I'll try it when I get to visit it again next year xD It sounds great xP ---> researched lol xD

Enchanted - Taylor Swift (Due to my addiction, I forced myself to learn it on the guitar xD)
Depeche Mode - It's No Good
MsBlackNRed wrote: Well, I've never actually visited Baguio at that time x.x

But, I'll try it when I get to visit it again next year xD It sounds great xP ---> researched lol xD

Enchanted - Taylor Swift (Due to my addiction, I forced myself to learn it on the guitar xD)

Go go go!!! ((: And oh, have you heard Owl City's version of Enchanted? I got addicted to that one :p

Vivaldi's Rain - Chloe Agnew
POTONO wrote: Go go go!!! ((: And oh, have you heard Owl City's version of Enchanted? I got addicted to that one :p

Vivaldi's Rain - Chloe Agnew

I did xD I listened to almost every cover of Enchanted out there xP

Aerosmith - I don't want to miss a thing
I see~ ((:

Lunatic - Travis Garland
was listening to music on my ipod on the bus home. i kept repeating 3 songs over and over the entire way. and i was singing off key and not too loudly. no one was giving me evil looks or i didn't notice them. lol:D

fun house-pink

raise your glass-pink
everytime i hear that song it reminds me of when i went bar hoping on st. patricks day, got drunk danced like a white girl with some white tourists(not trying to offend anyone but white ppl generally have no rhythm) and then threw up for hrs when i got home. only pink can do all that to me with a song lol.

rolling in the deep-adele.
man can adele sing or what?!
Judas - Lady GaGa (don't hate!)
Everything Rihanna... Started with Pon De Replay & If It's Lovin That You Want off her debut album Music Of The Sun. Followed up her 2nd album A Girl Like Me with SOS, Unfaithful & We Ride. Went onto one of her best albums ever Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded listened to every song. Got in my car and started listening to Hard, Russian Roulette, Rude Boy, GaL & Te Amo off Rated R. Later that nite coming back from dinner my cousins and l started blasting Only Girl(In The World), What's My Name? and S&M off Loud.

Had a serious Rihanna moment this weekend!! lol :D