I'm obsessed with this song after I started watching again Wonderful Life(Kdrama).
It was a bit hard to find it too as at the same time the characters were talking.
I'm so happy now! I love this song!
Once again Viva la Vida by Coldplay
Nichole Alden- "Baby Now"
risa-chan wrote: Once again Viva la Vida by Coldplay

It seems you quite enjoy that song..
Bruno Mars - The lazy song
Travie McCoy feat. Bruno Mars- Billionaire
Jet Lag - Simple Plan ft. Natasha Bedingfield

I'm soooooo excited that they're coming out with their new album. It's been awhile and it seems their reverting back to the style they had for their first two albums. Personally was not a huge fan of the third album, so that makes me super duper happy! Can't wait (june something)!
silveririses wrote: Jet Lag - Simple Plan ft. Natasha Bedingfield

I'm soooooo excited that they're coming out with their new album. It's been awhile and it seems their reverting back to the style they had for their first two albums. Personally was not a huge fan of the third album, so that makes me super duper happy! Can't wait (june something)!

Wow, Simple Plan's back? I used to sorta listen to them a looong time ago. I thought they broke up or something, they kinda just disappeared.. Or maybe I just wasn't keeping track and they've been active all along? lol.

The Dresden Dolls- Coin Operated Boy
Karvapall wrote: Wow, Simple Plan's back? I used to sorta listen to them a looong time ago. I thought they broke up or something, they kinda just disappeared.. Or maybe I just wasn't keeping track and they've been active all along? lol.

They've just been quiet. But they definitely have a new album coming out, and they've released a couple of music videos already. The album is called "Get Your Heart On". Love it.
Kelly Clarkson- Haunted
Three Days Grace: Time of Dying.
David Bisbal- "Buleria"
I watched the vid just because I just heard the song in an episode of Running Man....lol
Thanks to Unni ^^^ David Bisbal - Buleria...lol! xD