the last song i listened to was ode to my family by the cranberries.
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
My Heart by Paramore
Nawal wrote: My Heart by Paramore

wait what album is that on? i have riot and brand new eyes and i've never heard this. it's sucks that they broke up, they were an awesome band.
Voltaj - Vara trecuta. It's a Romanian band *blush* and the title means last summer.
i am watching and listening to " take me away " by Danny Fernandes
coldplay- viva la vida
Depeche Mode -Strangelove
Hey Monday - Candles \(^o^)/
Wild is the Wind - Cat Power
No One Knows by Queens Of The Stoneage.

When I'm NOT watching drama or working, I listen to rock music. Actually I listen to rock music while working too... :D
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
rosy09 wrote: wait what album is that on? i have riot and brand new eyes and i've never heard this. it's sucks that they broke up, they were an awesome band.

If I remember correctly it's on the 'All We Know Is Falling' album ^^ Yeah it's sad...but they're still awesome :D

Kismet by Silent Sanctuary
good music by coldpaly, i like their song Fix You...

last song i listened to is Perfect by Pink
theatacoife wrote: If I remember correctly it's on the 'All We Know Is Falling' album ^^ Yeah it's sad...but they're still awesome :D

Kismet by Silent Sanctuary

Kismet? Are you from Philippines by any chance, Dojemi? xD Sorry if I'm guessing wrong though but I remember Silent Sanctuary is a band from the Philippines.

To get on topic: What the Hell - Avril Lavigne (^o^)
I think the last non-Asian song I heard was months back :D So I don't remember exactly which one I listed to. LOL. For the last 3-4 months, I am completely drowned in the world of K-Pop and J-pop.
Mrslikeyou wrote: I think the last non-Asian song I heard was months back :D So I don't remember exactly which one I listed to. LOL. For the last 3-4 months, I am completely drowned in the world of K-Pop and J-pop.

Oh my xD Me, I've been listening to english songs not quite that much these days xD My iPod is filled with J-pop and K-pop songs(english? None. xD)

So when somebody asks me what's in, in the english music, I completely go blank and answer random songs xD