2ne1- Missing You F.T Island- Madly Bigbang- Stupid Liar, Bad Boy BH- All I Want for Christmas is You
You Must Have Had a Broken Heart - Westlife

Rescently its:

Start Again of D-Pryde
Bye bye of Mariah Carey
All American Nightmare of Hinder
One Night of Hinder
Haru Haru by Big Bang and Lucky One by Taylor Swift
Emre Aydın & Gripin : Sensiz İstanbul'a Düşmanım
Cosmos People : Let's go running together
Yong JunHyung : Flower
Wang Lee Hom : Bo Ya Jue Xian
As-Tu Déjà Aimé? - Louis Garrel & Grégoire Leprince-Ringuet
educto1 wrote: Huwwa! I loved the movie and soundtrack as well! So u liked Idina's version more?

<3 Sorry for the late reply. Yeah, Idina's version is my favorite! It was written for her voice, that's why I'm not a fan of Demi's version, I don't think the song fits her. Except now that the multilingual version is out, I've started to listen to that now XD
I refresh my play counts at the beginning of every year. A month and a half into 2014, it's Dynamic Duo's "Hot Wings."
Abracadavers by The Classic Crime and Danny, Dakota, and The Wishing Well by A Silent Film
my iTunes library says I've played Kendrick Lamar-adhd 327 times Dok2-best time in our life 143 times Giriboy-camp 134 times Exo-growl 104 times Infinite-inception 88 times lol!!!!
Block B; M.I.B; Boyfriend, The Birthday Massacre; One OK Rock; Seether; Akanishi Jin; Aziatix; Blaqk Audio; Got7; Verbal Jint; Yamashita Tomohisa; Gravity Kills; Duran Duran; SHINee; History; SHINHWA; f(x); NU'EST; Far East Movement; 2PM; Bangtan Boys; GD & Taeyang
There Goes My Baby - Kim Jinhwan (iKon) version
My top 5 most played songs right now:

1. Florence + the Machine – Swimming
2. Birdy – Wings
3. 존박 (John Park) – 불빛
4. Flight of the Conchords – If You're Into It
5. Florence + the Machine – Landscape (demo)
1. Wide Awake - Katy Perry (56)
2. Ooh Ooh (feat Hoya of INFINITE) - Eric Nam & Walking on Air - Katy Perry (55)
3. Back - INFINITE (51)
4. The Other Side - Jason Derülo (50)
5. 전화해 집에 (Party Rock) - Boys Republic (47)

I'm one of those people who treats the song getting to 0:00 as though it's bomb and attempts to stop it before it gets there, so that's why my numbers are pretty low. Totally can see why these are top though, all of them are favourites of mine!