Hotsushi-kun:

I never tried one, but its too expensive for me, since i'm from the poor family. So i'll stick to the illegal mp3 downloading.

she's talking about the spotify premiuk apk version not the spotify app itself, the premium apk which is free and you can find on several sites gives you the same features that premium offers you except for downloading songs to listen offline but you can skip songs without shuffle and there are no ads I've used it for over a year and it worked great! highly recommend it if you can't pay for premium but I started paying since a couple months ago for different reasons

asena:

she's talking about the spotify premiuk apk version not the spotify app itself, the premium apk which is free and you can find on several sites gives you the same features that premium offers you except for downloading songs to listen offline but you can skip songs without shuffle and there are no ads I've used it for over a year and it worked great! highly recommend it if you can't pay for premium but I started paying since a couple months ago for different reasons

Yeah, but its still expensive for me though.

Hotsushi-kun:

Yeah, but its still expensive for me though.

girl didn't you understand what I just said lmao spotify premium apk version is free and illegal!!! there is nothing expensive about it it's free 

asena:

girl didn't you understand what I just said lmao spotify premium apk version is free and illegal!!! there is nothing expensive about it it's free 

I'm not a girl, i'm a boy man!!! You're making some mistakes about my gender!!!

Hotsushi-kun:

I'm not a girl, i'm a boy man!!! You're making some mistakes about my gender!!!

my bad I was just trying to help

yup dramaList is an awesome information site would you like to watch Spotify premium apk app this is an awesome music app you can enjoy it in your free time.

I made an one video for it

This is for K-Pop fans who would love to listen to the asian pop.

I created a huge V-Pop playlist on Spotify if anyone is interested in checking it out!

Spotify is free to stream btw! The Premium subscription is for removing ads, unlimited skips, higher bit-rates, and offline listening.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 kristabi:

I created a huge V-Pop playlist on Spotify if anyone is interested in checking it out!

Spotify is free to stream btw! The Premium subscription is for removing ads, unlimited skips, higher bit-rates, and offline listening.

thank you so much for this <3

hello! ive been listening to and discovered a whole bunch of vpop artists/songs throughout the years and i'd like to share them with everyone! so although the thread  says vpop, i have a few other genres too that i find really cool to check out :))

so for vpop in general: song tung mtp (classic), min (she made a song with erik, (ex-member from monstar) called ghen, but was made into a covid song lol, and even got worldwide recognition), chi pu, monstar (the group line up is a bit different from their debut; one of them : erik, became a solo singer), amee, bich phuong, lime (gg that disbanded but i actually like a lot of their songs!), d1verse (honestly they had potential as a bg but that one member (among other things) ruined their chance ://), kha and CHARLES. 

the covid song: Ghen Cô Vy| NIOEH x K.HƯNG x MIN x ERIK | WASHING HAND SONG | CORONA SONG - YouTube 

one of my favorite discoveries was vindie music, here are some of my fav artists: mademoiselle (honestly top!!), cheung, the cassette, haisam, ngot, kien trinh, vu and 7uppercuts (more rock ig, check out yêu and no internet, and even : duma song loooool this last one is a bop nglllll)

7UPPERCUTS × SEACHAINS - NO INTERNET - YouTube 

7UPPERCUTS/DUMA SONG ー(OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) - YouTube 

there was this vpop group that branched off from akb48 called sgo48 but i see they havent been active since last year, although a lot of their songs are titled in japanese, they all sing in vietnamese. my favorite of all their songs is probably shonichi, it sounds the best imo, so if ur into jpop but want to hear a viet twist to it, check them out!

SGO48 - NGÀY ĐẦU TIÊN (SHONICHI) | LYRICS | CA KHÚC VIỆT TRUYỀN CẢM HỨNG MỚI NHẤT. - YouTube 

now here are my fav songs (mix of different genres): 

baby boo (lime), 

LIME - BABY BOO Official Music Video 4K - YouTube 

tren tinh ban duoi tinh yeu (min),

MIN - TRÊN TÌNH BẠN DƯỚI TÌNH YÊU | OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO - YouTube 

#babybaby... its their debut song, my guilty pleasure... (monstar), 

MONSTAR - #BABYBABY | Official Music Video - YouTube 

lan cuoi (ngot),

LẦN CUỐI (đi bên em xót xa người ơi) - YouTube 

da lau roi (cheung),

CHEUNG (Bảo Khánh) - ĐÃ LÂU RỒI | OFFICIAL stop motion animation MV - YouTube 

thich em hoi nhieu (wren evans),

WREN EVANS - THÍCH EM HƠI NHIỀU (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) - YouTube 

the thoi (haisam), 

Thế Thôi (That's all) - Hai Sam [ENG/CHN] - YouTube 

mot giac mo (mademoiselle),

Mademoiselle - một giấc mơ (Official MV) - YouTube  

thoi (also by mademoiselle), their music is just so nice 

Mademoiselle - Thôi (Official Music Video) - YouTube 

and tua dem nay (the cassette)

The Cassette - Tựa Đêm Nay (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube 

there's this playlist on spotify that plays the most popular vpop music that would be good to check out,, here's the link:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4pkof2WT0Spca1pX3j2dh4?si=b127b46c3c8c433c

i hope this helps showing how expansive vpop has gotten over the years! if you have any other recs from similar or completely different genres im all ears! thanks for reading this far :) have a great day or night!