In which housekeeper concludes the best way to win a lady's heart is by torture, murder, and rape and hero proves it doesn't matter how many times you hit him or make him vomit, he will still not die

1.I understand that cleaning shoes is a sign of submissiveness but I thought he would be using his tongue or something to clean them not his shirt sleeves so it lessens the impact....and Housekeeper strolls in the gardens with his lady love, trying to win her over with gifts....(I am so loving how housekeeper is completely detached from reality)

2.Qi Ling: 'I will never want you' Housekeeper: 'One day you will understand that you have already fallen for me' Me: Bwahahahahaahahaaha I love it!

3.Madame Jin continues to drown in self pity and self-hate

4.In the midst of all of this Xu Er and Dr Love are functioning like normal//under the radar of housekeeper

5.Another great line: why are you crying? the more you cry, the more happy I am to torture him...' and then he goes crazy and starts slapping her like crazy while our hero watches and then he tries to force a kiss (what the heck is the matter with you housekeeper??  I don't condone any of what you've done, especially that! why must you continue to make me like you against my will....?)

6.To protect her, hero treats Qi Ling terribly and given her character script she can't really think this deeply so she thinks its all real--

7.Housekeeper yells at Qi Ling and asks why she likes hero even after he rejects her and in spite of the fact that housekeeper has supported her no matter what (pretty reasonable question)

8.She calls him a loser (an apt assessment)

9.Housekeeper is so despicable and pitiful all at once--WHOA!  Housekeeper, you can't rape people!  (Bad housekeeper, bad!) He chases her around the room, hits her, tries to rape her---hero breaks a vase over his head and somehow housekeeper kicks him at a crazy angle before sending him out to get flogged again and housekeeper  cheerfully sips tea while Qi Ling watches in agony

10.To cement his creepiness, Qi Ling sees the painting of her that housekeeper keeps in his room (who knows what he does with that ick)

11.Qi Ling agrees to marry housekeeper if he sets her man free--housekeeper is over the moon

12.She has a servant return the necklace back to him--hero is horrified--what can this mean?? never say she is breaking up with him (again!)

13.Madame Jin and Madame Yu, who are imprisoned together, discuss what is going on/Madame Yu makes it clear she is not bitter or angry at Madame Jin (heart of gold)

14.Qi Ling plans on killing Housekeeper when he least expects it (he deserves it)

15.We have an incredibly bizarre(in a good way) wedding where at sword point Qi ling is being forced to marry housekeeper (hero has vomited so many times I don't know how he isn't dead)(and hit so many times i don't know how he is able to still move)

16.Poor hero, he manages to knock housekeeper out of the way and marry his wife again, housekeeper's expressions are priceless....housekeeper decides to kill them both and the couple promises to marry one another again in the next life (surprising first drama that I've seen where both characters make a choice to die together like romeo and juliet instead of one dying for the other)

17.oh...but there is another twist...housekeeper forces our hero to pick one mom to save--Madame Jin or Madame Yu 0_o so, so dastardly and the dialogue during this scene is priceless  housekeeper gets all the best lines

18. Both madame's are flogged until hero makes a choice...honestly how does hero have any fluids in him still (he's vomited a billion times)....both women want to be the one to die...both are bleeding from the mouth (why don't the ladies ever vomit?)....this is a damned if you do, damned if you don't kind of choice

19.Housekeeper decides to kill Madame Yu, making the choice for them--Qi Ling is screaming in the background....housekeeper......how could you do that to Qi Ling's mom.....nooooooo.......

20.Servant Ah fu to the rescue--he tells everyone to escape...no servant Ah fu..!

Rating: 8.5--for managing to stir up my feelings (in a serious way)

Housekeeper is arguably the lowest of the low--he actually tried to hurt a woman like that?!  He is not just an enemy of the Jin family, he is an enemy of all women!  To make matters worse he is still the most interesting/best actor in this drama!

I am so tired of hearing people scream Yuan Bao...