How do you survive for a week when you are watching a currently airing drama? I really need recommendations to what to do for survival!

Read books from my favorite writers or some fanfics with my favorite OTPs. Watch movies that have been languishing in my to-watch list since forever :D

I watch about 20 different dramas from around the world on Netflix, Dramafever, Viki, Amazon, Hulu, Youtube and Acorn so I always hace something to watch.... I also watch music videos on Youtube, search MDL for new shows that are starting and to update my watchlist plus I comment on MDL and Disqus channels 

Stevie70:

I watch about 20 different dramas from around the world on Netflix, Dramafever, Viki, Amazon, Hulu, Youtube and Acorn so I always hace something to watch.... I also watch music videos on Youtube, search MDL for new shows that are starting and to update my watchlist plus I comment on MDL and Disqus channels 

So I am currently watching 3 dramas and all of them air on the same day. And I don't feel like starting a completed drama. But I liked your advice about MDL, even I spend half of my day here

kura2ninja:

Read books from my favorite writers or some fanfics with my favorite OTPs. Watch movies that have been languishing in my to-watch list since forever :D

I hate reading :P but yes I have been trying to get done with my 'plan to watch' section. Thanks :'D

Oh, don't I know it! This show is wrecking me so hard! 

To survive....I've been rewatching the episodes. Nothing else is even holding my interest right now.

kingsqueen:

Oh, don't I know it! This show is wrecking me so hard! 

To survive....I've been rewatching the episodes. Nothing else is even holding my interest right now. 

I think this is the best advice! I'll rewatch all those episodes tonight!

By the way whoever is going through this problem, I've discovered a method! I am thinking of watching those dramas which have like 100 to 150 episodes and they air daily. So this way it would keep me busy this whole week and on weekends I'll be able to watch my favourite dramas!

I actually avoid a currently-airing drama until it's completed bc I hate waiting lol. I only watch completed ones

More of the waiting I hate when they disappointing you with the route they follow or with the bad ending.