@phoenix: From your ptw list I really recommend: 1)Liar Game 2 2)Queen Seon Duk 3)Holy Land 4)Couple or Trouble 5)Ouran High School Host Club 6)BOSS 2 7)HAMMER SESSION!
@Mirichan from you PTW list, I would recommend: 1.) Bump Off Lover (very interesting... nice plot, ending, etc...) 2.) Love Rain (JGS!) 3.) Operation Proposal (nice too, kinda different from the japanese version)
@Lovegood From yours I'd recommend: 1. Bad Guy 2. Attack on the Pin-up boys 3. I saw the devil 4. Kimi wa Petto
@Hachi I really recommend you Mei-chan no Shitsuji and Samurai High School but I can´t restrict me to say it... I REALLY recommend you to continue to watch Bloody Monday!:)
I really wanna watch I saw the devil too but I can't find a site with eng subs (can't find it in dramacrazy)... (T-T) need help on it... do you know where I can watch it? would really appreciate an answer... thanks! :)
Lovegood wrote: I really wanna watch I saw the devil too but I can't find a site with eng subs (can't find it in dramacrazy)... (T-T)
need help on it... do you know where I can watch it? would really appreciate an answer... thanks! :)

reply to Hachi... forgot to quote... yay (^-^)
Lovegood wrote: I really wanna watch I saw the devil too but I can't find a site with eng subs (can't find it in dramacrazy)... (T-T)
need help on it... do you know where I can watch it? would really appreciate an answer... thanks! :)

If I can't find it online I usually try to download it from torrent,I don't use a specific torrent site,I just google it up,and try to find a working link with subs (or just search for subs later if it's not included) but if you use azn.tv they have it up there: http://aznv.tv/?p=m2869 ^o^
It's really worth watching.
Mirichan wrote: @Hachi

I really recommend you Mei-chan no Shitsuji and Samurai High School but I can´t restrict me to say it...
I REALLY recommend you to continue to watch Bloody Monday!:)

I'll try to finish Bloody Monday for sure,I only heard good things about it and well I should watch all of it since I love Miura Haruma (I think he plays in all 3 if I'm not mistaken...)
For Mirichan:

Wow, when did your completed list grow so big?! Anyway:
14 sai no haha - you love Miura, an it's a really good drama.
The Quiz Show 2
First Kiss

For Lovegood
- Kimi wa Petto
- Lovely complex
-it's just too cute
Elisabetta wrote: For Mirichan:

Wow, when did your completed list grow so big?! Anyway:
14 sai no haha - you love Miura, an it's a really good drama.
The Quiz Show 2
First Kiss

For Lovegood
- Kimi wa Petto
- Lovely complex
-it's just too cute

In your plan to watch list, most of those I haven't seen, so it's hard to recommend, but
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (It was quite good as I watched it )
and I've heard that A love to kill supposed to be very good also, even though I haven't seen it yet.
Hachi wrote: If I can't find it online I usually try to download it from torrent,I don't use a specific torrent site,I just google it up,and try to find a working link with subs (or just search for subs later if it's not included) but if you use azn.tv they have it up there: http://aznv.tv/?p=m2869 ^o^
It's really worth watching.

I'm not using azn.tv... I'll just gonna try downloading it... (^-^)... thanks..
Bokura no Yuki ( you liked death note) LIAR GAME for same reason and Kimi wa Petto one of best japanese romantic-comedy drama (it has MatsuJun too) Don Quixote ( if you want to laugh- it has matsuda shoda from hanayori dango) and I enjoyed Mei-chan no Shitsuji too you have seen less japanese drama then I recommend these :0
I only recommend 1 Litre of Tears

watched IRIS, kimi ni todoke, and yankee kun to megane chan,,but they're just so-so imo..
in fact, kimi ni todoke disappointed me because i loved the anime so much :(

but actually i think IRIS is good to, but for me, it wasn't as good as everyone talked about.. (i rated it 7 :D)
[QUOTE=soracantabile;207698]I only recommend 1 Litre of Tears

watched IRIS, kimi ni todoke, and yankee kun to megane chan,,but they're just so-so imo..
in fact, kimi ni todoke disappointed me because i loved the anime so much :(

i want to watch 1 litre of tear but plot seems so sad... it frighten me
but actually i think IRIS is good to, but for me, it wasn't as good as everyone talked about..
@nuka Wow I don't think I have seen a PTW list so small.. and I can't recommend anything because I haven't watched any of those except IRIS.. and well I wouldn't recommend IRIS