Hello, I wonder if anyone could list some Japanese romance dramas before 2005 (preferably in the 1990s?) My favorite drama ever is Glass Mask (1997), and I'm watching Aishiteiru To Ittekure (1995) currently. I am interested if I prefer old japanese dramas, and I thought to ask any of you to help me decide if that is that case. (Also, if you could, please list dramas that can be easily accessed through the internet). Thanks ^^
Orange days is really good ^^
I'm afraid I won't be of any real use since I've never seen a drama from the 90s before but I have a couple from the early 00s that I'd recommend..
Since they're quite well known, I'm not sure if you know them already (your completed list is a bit empty :P), hope it helps anyway!

Kimi wa Petto (2003) strong & sucessful woman adopts young guy as her dog
Anego (2005) office romance between older lady & younger guy (Shinohara Ryoko is amazing in this, I love her)
Sore wa, Totsuzen, Arashi no you ni.. (2004) again older lady & younger guy romance (it seems like I was into these stories back then or it was just a hype lol)
Nobuta Wo Produce (2005) girl that is bullyed in class is given a make-over by most popular guy in the school and his weirdo friend (there is some romance if i remember well..?, but it's mostly friendship - it's hilarious though :P)
1 Litre of Tears (2005) tear jerking drama about a girl with an incurable disease 

good luck with your search!
haven't watched any of these seem good and I've been wanting to watch them myself too;
Summer Snow
Strawberry on the shortcake
all in
kamisama, mou sukoshi dake
crying out love in the center of the world
pride (I've heard people call this one a classic)
Koukou Kyoushi 1993 and 2003
Hoshi no Kinka
Harmonia
Sora kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi
I'll second Kimi wa Petto and Long Vacation (though Pride can take a long walk off a short pier as far as I'm concerned) and add:

Virgin Road (1997)
Love to Eros (1998)
Cheap Love (1999)
Satorare (2002)
Love and Fight (a.k.a. Koi wa Tatakai!) (2003)
Maybe I can squeeze in Slow Dance (2005)?
And the 2005 movie Tokyo Tower? (the one with Okada Junichi, not to be mistaken for the 2007 movie/drama of the same name)

And... okay it's not so much romance as bromance, but also the absolutely wonderful 1997 drama Beach Boys? Forgive me but I love this drama so much and it's so rare to find someone willing, let alone eager, to watch older shows that I can't help but throw this title out there as one of my favorite dramas ever, regardless of vintage.
Hello!
I recommend 101st Marriage Proposal (1991). It's really good and was popular at the time. Also, I love the song by Chage&Aska.
Long Vacation is an awesome oldie drama from the 90s.  
I skimmed my long list to recommend you something.. I like recommending dramas to anyone..bwahahaha!!!
I agree to dramas listed above, specially dramas of my Kimmy :)

So here's my recommendation...
Tokyo Love Story (1991) - I love this drama on the beginning but it's my first time to definitely not agree with the ending...
Konna Koi no Hanashi (1997)
A Sleeping Forest (1998)
Kamisama mou Sukoshi Dake (1998)
With Love (1998)
Cheap Love (1998)
Ice World (1999) - another brilliant drama
Beautiful Life (2000)
Summer Snow (2000)
Long Love Letter (2002)
Itoshi Kime E (2004)
Densha Otoko (2005) - I definitely love this drama..Love love love
 kittyflumpin:
I'll second Kimi wa Petto andLong Vacation (though Pridecan take a long walk off a short pier as far as I'm concerned) and add:

Virgin Road (1997)
Love to Eros (1998)
Cheap Love (1999)
Satorare (2002)
Love and Fight (a.k.a. Koi wa Tatakai!) (2003)
Maybe I can squeeze in Slow Dance (2005)?
And the 2005 movie Tokyo Tower? (the one with Okada Junichi, not to be mistaken for the 2007 movie/drama of the same name)

And... okay it's not so much romance as bromance, but also the absolutely wonderful 1997 drama Beach Boys? Forgive me but I love this drama so much and it's so rare to find someone willing, let alone eager, to watch older shows that I can't help but throw this title out there as one of my favorite dramas ever, regardless of vintage.

uhm where can i watch love to eros? ;o if its possible..

Fatimaa 98:

uhm where can i watch love to eros? ;o if its possible..

Wow, it's been so long-- I'm pretty sure I got (i.e. downloaded) it years ago, when d-addicts still had a torrent section. Sorry to say I have no idea where it could be acquired nowadays...

You can try Pandora.  They have quite a lot of old Japanese dramas (and some new ones as well).

kittyflumpin:

Wow, it's been so long-- I'm pretty sure I got (i.e. downloaded) it years ago, when d-addicts still had a torrent section. Sorry to say I have no idea where it could be acquired nowadays...

kura2ninja:

You can try Pandora.  They have quite a lot of old Japanese dramas (and some new ones as well).

oh thanks for the help guys. After some intensive research I found it here https://tokioteatime.dreamwidth.org/393998.html ! but damn it must've taken me around 3 hrs to find XD