I've seen plenty of korean dramas where the main couple are forced to live together or enter a contract marriage and I kinda like this "genre". I've seen and tried a several Taiwanese dramas in this genre but haven't really liked any of them at all. But after seeing the chinese My Amazing Boyfriend, which I love, I'm now interested to see what more china has to offer.

Got any recommendations?

Thanks! :D

Far Away Love
Loving Never Forgetting
Lady and Liar
A Clear Midsummer Night
Think Before You Marry
Perfect Couple.

Actually, this is kind of a common troupe in Chinese drama (well for me, because I like it lol). I can't remember more at the moment, but I'm always on the hunt for it. In my opinion, Far Away Love is the best, but there are no subs.

There is also "Wonderful Spring" a taiwanese drama. In the sequel the leads are happily married and the entire show is about their married life. No subs though.

Love's Relativity also.
Too Late to Say I Love You - the leads shamelessly cohabited with one another. In fact, a lot of 'taboo' stuff happened in this drama that is not common for an Asian drama. This is one of the reasons I really enjoyed this show because the writing in so many ways was so bold and refreshing. That is not to say it is flawless because it isn't, esp toward the end, but I just love the grown up vibes in this drama. Most dramas are so silly and juvenile. Not this one.

By the way, did you try Someone Like You? The leads cohabited for a period. I liked this drama, although it delved into the stupid cliches in the middle toward the end. This is so common for so many dramas, though. I don't think it will change.

Put Your Head on My Shoulder