im looking for dramas where the guy is crazy for the girl but was rough (mean/cruel) with her at the beginning
An intense drama like summers desire, sawan biang, sealed with a kiss, lee jun kai, secret etc...
Less intense is empress ki, lady and the liar, cruel romance etc...
Please dont recommend me a 'cute jealousy' comedy teenage drama like boys over flowers. Angst, melodrama, mature is fine.
Thank you!
Leh Ratree <- i think it has everything you're looking for
Roy Leh Sanae Rai (This one is a bit too cruel, so i didn't like it very much, but some liked it) 
Secret (2013) (he hates her in the beginning but slowly starts to fall for her, Ji sung and Hwang Jung Eum) <- Saw afterwards you already wrote it.
Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai (Rom com, 2 special episodes are out, full movie will be out in autumn)
Leh Nangfah (haven't watched yet but in the descriptions it says he hates her in the beginning..) 
Morrasoom Sawat (2015) (Badboy/ maffia, falling for girl, on and off love and hate) 
Another Miss Oh (Korean drama 2016, finished) 

Those I can think of now! (will edit if I come up with more) 
Ive seen leh ratree and secret i havnt heard of the rest. Thank you! 
Marriage Contract, maybe? I just started watching it today and it gets better with each ep, really love it.
Cheese In The Trap!
Korean:
 + Emergency Couple 

Taiwanese:
 + Behind Your Smile 

Chinese:
+ I Love My President Though He Is A Psycho 

Falling For Innocence!

Last friends J-drama

Aashi:

Last friends J-drama

I don't think that's a good recommendation, because he is really mentally unstable, luckily she doesn't end up with him.

Ceki:

I don't think that's a good recommendation, because he is really mentally unstable, luckily she doesn't end up with him.

I have'nt watched the show yet but i have seen this being rec in similar rec.. so that's why.. 

Well thanks you saved us :)

Last friends.. is it worth the watch?

"Siyah Beyaz Ask" - Turkish drama. The male lead is to die for. He is super hot and sexy.  He is very dominant, controlling , possessive and jealous. You can watch this drama with english subtitles for free on facebook  fan pages.  Give it a try guys you won't regret it. 

This video literally describes their relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-3nJ3BPdVw

chinnim:

"Siyah Beyaz Ask" - Turkish drama. The male lead is to die for. He is super hot and sexy.  He is very dominant, controlling , possessive and jealous. You can watch this drama with english subtitles for free on facebook  fan pages.  Give it a try guys you won't regret it. 

This video literally describes their relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-3nJ3BPdVw

Hey! Thnks 4 the rec. Looks good :) can you share the link of the fan page as well?

Ceki:

Yeah, I have watched that show and He is emotionally and physically abusive, and I think he even dies at the end? (From what I remember) and, that drama, isn't even about romance anyway.