I would like some dramas, any country, that have a faster romance, or a lot of time spent one the relationship development.  Something like Love O2O or Boss and Me, or anything similar....The Devil Beside Me is another one kinda like that.  Bonus if the relationship isn't super angsty.  I actually don't do angst at all well.  I haven't watched a whole lot of dramas so feel free to recommend anything, chances are I haven't seen it.  

I recommend Descendants of The Sun - It has a very fast romance.
I think Doctors had pretty fast relationship development! Also W and Witch's Romance
Noble My Love
Oh My Venus
Pride
From 5 to 9
Down With Love
Heart to Heart
Last Cinderella
Secret garden
Nigeru wa haji da ga yaku ni tatsu
Summer snow
The greatest love

Any more with lots of couple time and stuff like that?  I like lots of relationship development and loveliness like that.  

IzzyDramaLover:
Love in the Moonlight
Doctors
Kingyo Club

SORRY to be out of topic , but I would like to learn how to type the drama the way u did as it is a direct link to the page  ^^

redxxxcrimson:

SORRY to be out of topic , but I would like to learn how to type the drama the way u did as it is a direct link to the page  ^^

Click the icon with the image of a link/chain or press Ctrl + K then put the Url from the drama, write the title and press insert.

While you were sleeping

redxxxcrimson:

SORRY to be out of topic , but I would like to learn how to type the drama the way u did as it is a direct link to the page  ^^

Exactly what @Eliza said. :)  I hope the explanation is clear

thx a lot @Eliza and @IzzyDramaLover ,it was a mystery for me and solved <3

redxxxcrimson:

No problem! :)) ♡♡

redxxxcrimson:

You are welcome~

Bromance

Coffee prince

The happy loner (only two episodes but mighty development!)

My lovely Sam Soon