I want a drama, any genre...not so into Japanese but I'll try anything that's good, just please not too OTT....that has lots of actual relationship moments.  Not like where they're together at the end for like 20 minutes but with a good amount of time with them as a couple.  And I'd like it to be fairly sweet and fluffy...not a ton of drama.  Boss and me is a good example, so is Love O2O.  
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, 
Shopping King Louis
Splash Splash Love
So I JUST finished watching Oh My Venus, and it totally fits the bill! 
This is my Fluffy list.  Keep in mind that Imaginary Cat isn't happy fluffy, it's cat fluffy.  The rest are chock full of those endearing relationship moments that make you go "awwww".
"Fated to love you" might be what you are looking for.
Go Ho's Starry Night

I thought that I need romance 3 qualifies, just in case anyone else is looking.  Oh my ghostess has a lot, as does strong woman do bong soon.  Stuff that shows them as a couple or bonding.  It can be before they become a couple too, but at least the male lead has to like the female.  

Reply 1997 & Coffee Prince are two of my all-time favourites and they both fit the bill (although I'm biased) BUT they both do have dramatic moments that either separate the leads for a bit (not for stupid reasons) or have fights/tension (again, not for stupid reasons), so there is some drama, which, in both cases, I think was necessary & executed well. Any drama with Park Bo Young is usually quite good with the fluff, but I'd really recommend certain Family dramas/longer dramas in general for ~advanced fluff (aka from strangers to dating to marriage,where skinship and stuff of that kind is less off limits and the leads are understood to be doing everything in a relationship rather than just like innocent PG kisses). The best I've found of that kind is Glorious Day with Park Se Young (so, so underrated) and Five Children with Shin Hye Sun.

Marine:

Reply 1997 & Coffee Prince are two of my all-time favourites and they both fit the bill (although I'm biased) BUT they both do have dramatic moments that either separate the leads for a bit (not for stupid reasons) or have fights/tension (again, not for stupid reasons), so there is some drama, which, in both cases, I think was necessary & executed well. Any drama with Park Bo Young is usually quite good with the fluff, but I'd really recommend certain Family dramas/longer dramas in general for ~advanced fluff (aka from strangers to dating to marriage,where skinship and stuff of that kind is less off limits and the leads are understood to be doing everything in a relationship rather than just like innocent PG kisses). The best I've found of that kind is Glorious Day with Park Se Young (so, so underrated) and Five Children with Shin Hye Sun.

Never tried a family one.  I love when they go through meeting to marriage with all that.  Playful kiss was what got me into drama and then anime and manga, and while now I think it's kinda...ick....I did like that it had them married and a bit after that.  I still like when they're together for a while with the sweet moments.  A family drama would probably be up my alley.     

Also I did like coffee prince.  Thinking about reply 1997 but I'm terrified to get on the wrong ship.  I just did that abound now I'm so bitter and angry.  Screw you "Let's eat"  and doesn't it end with them getting together?  I thought the premise was you don't know u til the end 

Weightlifting Fairy

Oh My Venus

@KatelynnBrooks, regarding the wrong ship thing, that's pretty much impossible in R97. Literally everyone ships the one ship in this one, it's only the others that are really famous for SLS heartbreak lmao, so definitely don't let that ward you off. (And honestly, while I think the whole franchise is absolutely genius and is so beyond just romance, R97 has like my favourite drama couple ever, so). And yes to Family Dramas! I think they're really what you're looking for because while it may technically be a slower burn than regular 16-20 episoders, they don't really feel like it at all because you see the relationship actually, like, get somewhere beyond "I love you," then fade to black. You just need the right ones -- basically w/o makjang elements.

Bromance

Smile, You

Lie To Me

Marine:

@KatelynnBrooks, regarding the wrong ship thing, that's pretty much impossible in R97. Literally everyone ships the one ship in this one, it's only the others that are really famous for SLS heartbreak lmao, so definitely don't let that ward you off. (And honestly, while I think the whole franchise is absolutely genius and is so beyond just romance, R97 has like my favourite drama couple ever, so). And yes to Family Dramas! I think they're really what you're looking for because while it may technically be a slower burn than regular 16-20 episoders, they don't really feel like it at all because you see the relationship actually, like, get somewhere beyond "I love you," then fade to black. You just need the right ones -- basically w/o makjang elements.

Well cool, you put my worries aside haha.  I've heard good things but... not sure I'm up for a high school romance but set in the 90s might be super fun.  Kinda looking for something to watch right now.  I don't really know where to look for family dramas beyond what you recommended.  I like a slow burn.  No idea what makjang is.  I'll check out the ones you mentioned 

Six:
This is my Fluffy list.  Keep in mind that Imaginary Cat isn't happy fluffy, it's cat fluffy.  The rest are chock full of those endearing relationship moments that make you go "awwww".

Nice!!