Hey guys, I just finished watching Bachelor's Vegetable Store and I'm looking for other romance dramas that has a male lead who is nice and hardworking or at least is/has endured through tough times. Usually all I see are request for hardworking female leads so I was hoping to find some male leads! (also if the main character is strong/talented in way its a big plus)

In terms of genre, romance is a must I think and even though Bachelor's Vegetable Store tried to shove the melodrama idea down my throat, I'm not directly against it.

Other shows I enjoyed: Smile Again, Healer, Oh my Venus, My Love From Another Star, Descendants of the Sun, Goblin, Dear Fair Lady Kong Shim, Witches Romance
Thanks for the suggestions!
Maybe check out Zenkai Girl (if you're into jdramas at all). The male lead is very kind and while he's not "hard working" in the sense that he works hard at a job, he's working hard to raise his son as a single dad. Also Buzzer Beat, nice male lead and professional basketball player.
Never really watched a jdrama, but ill definitely give it a shot! Thanks!
Ugly Alert- kindest  Kdrama male ever 
Blow Breeze
I'll Give You The Stars and The Moon
I'm Sorry Kang Nam Goo
Introverted Boss
Good Doctor
Kill Me, Heal Me
Soratobu Kouhoushitsu
Weightlifting fairy kim bok joo
Can You Hear My Heart

if you decide to go for jdramas:

Tatta hitotsu no koi
We married as a job
Soratobu Kouhoushitsu
Nagareboshi
Bara no nai Hanaya
Boku no ita jikan

+2 ugly alert. No one's as kind as this male lead
Thanks so much for the suggestions! I'm thinking of starting Ugly Alert. Wish me luck through 133 episodes!
+3 Ugly Alert

+1 Tatta Hitotsu no Koi ---  Very hard working male lead .... Kind heart, but a bit rough on the outside, at first.

East of Eden ---  Very hard working amazing male lead ...  most Selfless w/ the biggest heart!!!! .... Unique melodrama , exceptional writing, well-developed characters.