I've recently completed a few makjang dramas and I'm looking for more, so what's the makjangest drama you've ever watched?? Thank you x x 

I haven't seen that many. I tend to avoid the super makjangs. East Of Eden was pretty makjang, though.
Looked up definition of Makjang: ...  when plot devices involving extreme, absurd, or outrageous instances of life are dealt with in an illogical or twisted manner to arouse or hook the viewers, or conveniently inserted for that exact purpose, they are described as makjang.

Some frequently used makjang devices include birth secrets, potential incest, adultery, revenge, terminal illnesses, rape, murder, and suicide. But it is important to note that it is not the mere appearance of these elements that make a makjang, but in how they are handled and how much this deviates from what is an acceptable behavior.
--------
So this is NOT Makjang because the outrageous things fit so well into the plot and are not a gimmick to hook the viewer:... handled in a reasonable way....
Even tho, it does have most of the makjang elements listed above:
East of Eden --- Exceptional writing ... Melodrama 
--------

Makjang done very well:
Autumn's Concerto
Family's Honor
King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo
I'm Sorry, I Love You
Sad Love Story
Shining Inheritance  

Makjang done well, or not too much of it:
Autumn Tale
Bad Guy  --- Not too much  
Happy Together
Into the Sunlight
Love of the Aegean Sea --- Not too much
Ojakgyo Brothers --- Not too much
Padam Padam --- Not too much
Phoenix
Piano
Scent of a Woman
Stairway to Heaven
Winter Sonata

Makjang NOT done well, too gimmeky!:
Flames of Desire
Passionate Love --- All  makjang!

Movies:
More Than Blue
My Girl and I 
Never said goodbye ---  Makjang  to manipulate the viewer
Temptation of Wife- the most makjang of all!
I think Princess Aurora takes the cake for being the craziest makjang.
Passionate Love
Sweet Secret (it's just an awful drama tho)
King's Family
Come! Jang Bo Ri (makjang central)
I Summon You, Gold (similar to Sweet Secret - it's makjang but it's not... very good.)

I +1 Shinning Inheritance : my favorite makjang. Also, My Girl ^^

Temptation of an Angel... Though many pot holes... but that woman slayed anger, revenge from start till end................ it was just so astonishing to see character who stayed true vengeful till end. 

The Last Empress! 

+1 The Last Empress, that shit was wild.

3 years ago I watched "the promise" (on your plan to watch list), a revenge makjang melodrama and I were very hooked, I like a lot the main actress (Lee Yoo Ri). I think the drama dragged a lot, was repetetive and sometimes meaningless, but I find it really entertaining.

looktothestars:

+1 The Last Empress, that shit was wild.

lmao I loved that drama it was so addicting I watched it for up to 9 hours in a day?? 

The Last Empress ( the very definition of it, love it nevertheless)  

History of a Salary Man( a good quality one) 

Come! Jang Bo ri 

Empress Ki ( sort of, with an exception of  a  few quiet moments, my favourite)  

All out of Love. Crazy plot. The FL was hospitalized a lot of times.

Yeah The Last Empress was a Makjang fest. 

Also  I Have a Lover (I loved it), and left handed wife (I hated it).