Kiss Me (Thai)
Full House (Thai)
Last Cinderella (Japan)
Another Miss Oh (Korea)
Witch's Romance (Korea) (seriously though Park Seo Joon)
Noble My Love (Korea)
Secret Romance (Korea) (Both Noble My Love and Secret Romance have Sung Hoon in them and lemme tell you that boy can kiss. Jeezums)
autumn concerto
oh my venus
dude you guys are awesome with your recommendations.  Now I have the whole chosing....issue.  Lol. It's like a kid with too many toys.  
Oh my Venus

@ Serin - which Thorn movie? there's two of em xD

edit* Another Miss Oh is great if you want the sexual tension and skinship, because it also has the 2nd couple lol. I see this drama recommended a lot, but I never liked to underlying premise/setting. It's not a bad drama, but I always felt uneasy watching it.
Autumn's Concerto - there is a lot of it in here, but take note this drama isn't a rom-com, its a romantic/melodrama...it get heavy.  But its really good.
and I second the notion on Another Miss Oh
I'm watching the King's Woman.... Sexual tension is no joke in this one. It's still airing,but I'm totally addicted. I mean it sometimes sends chills down your spine.

Thats not sexual tension as its best in the above drama its like old couple's love (chemistry)   i dont like it when the spark isn't there any more .

The sexual tension is in kluen cheewit .......

Hands down it’s ten miles of peach blossoms!!!! It’s a slow burn at first then TONS of chemistry, kisses, sexual tension.  Just find the kissing scenes on YouTube , I am obsessed with the male lead.  Best chemistry I have ever seen in a drama!

“Sunshine of My Life” could also be included.

Romantic dramas with sexual intimacy.. no dark or violent love dramas .. https://mydramalist.com/list/LQJ77Nw3