I am not sure if you watch like this genre , like a bl genre but there is a bl drama named "until we meet again" it also has a like reincarnation and past life memories and mystery . so if you have ever watched bl dramas or kind of like know that genre then you should definitely watch this one.

Thank you for the recommendation and for reviving this topic. I am still a huge fan of it!

I have nothing against BL, but it's not my cup of tea, but hopefully it might help somebody else who might be interested in reincarnation stories and BL too.

Btw  might seem a bit strange, but I have some recommendations myself. Since  2017 a couple of new kdramas came out with this theme ( in case somebody is interested)

Born Again

To All the Guys Who Loved Me

Wish there were more dramas like that, cause those were exactly what I was looking for, especially Born Again!  

I second BORN AGAIN. I recently found this Gem, and absolutely loved every moment of watching it.

Dawnshane:

I second BORN AGAIN. I recently found this Gem, and absolutely loved every moment of watching it.

Don't get me started, I could talk about this drama all day :-)))