Hi, this is my first post here since I'm new to MDL so I hope some people answer.  Can you guys recommend dramas in which the male lead is bold and confident? I mean, the kind of guy that knows what he wants and goes for it when it comes to the female lead. Especially if he's a little naughty. I recently started watching "Something about 1%" and I'm really liking how he is unashamed and naughty, like when he doesn't mind stealing a little peck or getting in her personal space without it being creepy. Other examples, Minhyuk in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, the main lead in Devil Beside you, ummm YeHua in The Eternal Love aka TMoPB. 

TL;DR: I want dramas with very focused male lead that goes straight for it when he falls in love. 

Edit: Doesn't matter country. 

Thank you to anyone that helps. 

Descendants of the Sun

Coffee Prince

Love o2o

My Secret Romance

Cruel Romance

Summer's desire (taiwanese drama) the main guy Luo Xi (played by Huang Xiao Ming) definitely had that sort of vibe. I recommend that drama!

nela:

Descendants of the Sun

Coffee Prince

Love o2o

My Secret Romance

Cruel Romance

Thank you, those are in my PTW list :D

MinaVIP:

Summer's desire (taiwanese drama) the main guy Luo Xi (played by Huang Xiao Ming) definitely had that sort of vibe. I recommend that drama! 

Thank you, that one is in my PTW list :D

fanitha:

Secret Garden

Already watched and loved it, thank you :)

Kataomoi:

5-ji Kara 9-ji Made

Watched it too but is awesome I might re-watch soon

• Sound of the Desert (cdrama, ML is naughty and playful from the second he meets the FL - X)
  • My Secret Romance
  • Witch's Romance
  • W
 AH:
  • Sound of the Desert (cdrama, ML is naughty and playful from the second he meets the FL - X)
  • My Secret Romance
  • Witch's Romance
  • W

Thank you! Is sound of the Desert a happy ending tho?

Nymphadora:

Thank you! Is sound of the Desert a happy ending tho?

Surprisingly it's pretty happy for a historical chinese drama. The main characters all live. The main couple escape into the sunset to live happily ever after (on the run) with their kid. The SL gets the short end of the stick, but still ends the story alive. 

AH, thank you! I'm a little weary of Chinese historical/period dramas,  this one sounds great, will watch it during Christmas break. 

I keep recommending the King's Woman even though I can't find the time to finish it. The male lead knew what he wanted from the moment he met her and went straight for it in a kind of unconventional way. Very strong lead. I strongly recommend this drama to see the main lead's progression of the relationship.

Linus:

I keep recommending the King's Woman even though I can't find the time to finish it. The male lead knew what he wanted from the moment he met her and went straight for it in a kind of unconventional way. Very strong lead. I strongly recommend this drama to see the main lead's progression of the relationship.

I've been wanting to add it to my PTW list but I know is a sad ending so I'm not so sure