I love asian dramas but never watched asian movies. But Yesterday I accidentally watched The man from no where and Woah! Best Action movie ever better than Hollywood( end of the world shit again and again).
Than I watched No tears for the Dead (10/10). So far I have watched
1. The Man from Nowhere
2. No Tears for the Dead
3. The Suspect(10/10)
4. Train To busan
5. Midnight Runners
6. Tunnel
7. The Flu
8. Pandora
9. The Tower
10. War of the Arrows
11. Miracle in Cell No. 7
12. Oldboy (10/10)
13. Fabricated City (Not so good)

Please guys recommend some good movies. Because I haven't found a single good drama after Moon Lovers :( what happened to K dramas :( 

Man From Nowhere is one of my favorite movies!  Here are a few others that I loved that come to mind at the moment:

Brotherhood of Blades 1 & 2
Hwayi: A Monster Boy
Man on High Heels
The Villainess
Secretly, Greatly
The Guillotines

By the way, would anyone be interested in writing a top 10 Asian Action Movies? article? 

When it comes to action, martial arts in particular, you want to look for movies with steady camerawork and minimal cutting (editing to switch from one shot or angle to another) during the action scenes. This technique relies heavily on fight choreography to make a fight look visceral and you can see the action and reaction of each movement in the same shot. Search for Jackie Chan - How to Do Action Comedy on Youtube if you want to know more about what I'm talking about.

With that said, I highly recommend the following movies that use the above technique and will make you cringe due to how real they look (the actors do actually get hurt!). The Man from Nowhere's camerawork feels very shaky and editing very choppy in comparison.

1. The Raid: Redemption (2012, Indonesia)

2. The Raid 2 (2014, Indonesia)

3. The Protector (2005, Thai)

4.  Ong-Bak (2005, Thai)

5. Chocolate (2008, Thai)

The last three are directed by the same director.

Feel free to message me if you need help finding where to watch these. I'm interested in hearing what you think about these movies.