Hey! Another recommendations! 

I loved hana yori dango or boys over flower and i want something similar to it

so i want a drama where the girl hate main male lead can be  due to many reasons as he being a jerk cold etc. so i want the girl to hated the main guy and main male  lead likes/loves her but doesn't show much and girl love second male lead and main lead tries to do anything to win her and at the end they got together. Similar so boys over flower. 

Want rom com but others are okay too but prefer light ones

I prefer a sassy female lead than naive stupid one

And Would be awesome if they had love-hate relationship ^^

Main lead can also hate her for awhile but later falls in love while she hates him and prefer second lead. (would be awesome if he get jealous)

So any drama likes that. 

prefer k and j dramas :) 

anything is good unless actors or acting is not good. 

sorry for asking too many request but please recommend ^^

Secret Garden is similar. There is also one called It's okay that's love where the girl doesn't really like the guy at first; it's a good drama although it's not similar to Boys before Flowers.

Love Buffet - Taiwanese version of the Japanese manga, Parfait Tic! - The female lead has a crush on the male lead, but then begins to sorta hate him as she falls for the other guy. She then falls in love with the main guy.

Then you MUST try Strong Woman Do Bong Soon!

heart to heart kdrama might be 

cruel romance is like you describe till ep  24 there are 40 ep 

Drama: Cinderella and Four Knights might be

Protect the boss for a while but is fear not attitude 

If you are interested in revenge in kdrama or thai drama there I can help.

Falling for Innocence, though the other guy is kinda dead.

Goho's Starry Night

Lets Eat 2

• 1% of Something (the FL isn't in love with someone else, but she supports a former student who is trying to debut as an idol which creates similar moments of jealousy for the ML)
  • 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made
  • Dream High (sort of - the FL is haughty and disdainful towards both MLs and pretty much everyone else)
  • Empress Ki
  • Marriage Contract (rather than being in love with someone else in the beginning, it's more that the FL hasn't 100% moved on from the death of her husband)
  • Sassy Go Go (the initial dislike is resolved much faster than in BoF / the FL doesn't love someone else but her best friend is a guy which creates similar moments of jealousy for the ML)
  • The King's Woman

Go Ho's Starry Night

Marriage, Not Dating

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

The King

Divorced couple fall in love again

Cunning Single Lady(FL want's to get revenge on ML but fall for him instead and she isn't in love with 2nd lead but their friendship brews jealousy in ML )

Emergency Couple