my favorite site is dramago.com

Dun mind me, this comment is for me to get notification if anyone else answers XD

Kissasian, Dramacool, Dramanice, Coolasian, Gooddrama. I can recommand these sites. :)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff

you can install Fair Adblocker. It works on any site with ads, including Viki (the ads are skipped lolz)

kissdrama and dramacool are good ones for me.

dramafire is good at having subs ready fast.    i bop between kissasian and dramafire.   I also use dramafever and viki via paid subscriptions. 

There is any adblocker that works on Viki??? 

Because I really miss the commentaries during the drama, but the drama stopping several times to show ads kills me T_T

Yuanwei:

you can install Fair Adblocker. It works on any site with ads, including Viki (the ads are skipped lolz)

Is it so?thanks soo much for telling..

Is the app name itself fair adblocker? Is it available for android? Can u tell me from where do i install it??

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Sandysan:

Is it so?thanks soo much for telling..

Is the app name itself fair adblocker? Is it available for android? Can u tell me from where do i install it??

not sure on android... I added it from Google store for Google chrome... you can just google it and see what you get :D

Yuanwei:

not sure on android... I added it from Google store for Google chrome... you can just google it and see what you get :D

Since I didn't find it when I searched for it (edge) I thought it was a mobile adblocker :P 

I'll see if I find it in other browser... Thank you!!! :*

Kissasian or viewasian