Can you please suggest any dramas where the male lead gets the makeover or has a transformation or disguises himself to look less "cool" than he is? Such as Hi My Sweetheart or Vivid Romance - which are the only two I can think of. Are there any more?

Please share! Hugs. <3

Switch Girl!! seasons 1 & 2

Ma Boy (cross-dressing)

There was a male makeover scene early on in Yong Pal, if I remember right.

When I See You Again

Hi, my sweetheart- He goes from a nerdy mushroom-haired sweet guy to a suave player. 

Pinocchio- His hair is a mess, but when he gets a haircut he's omg. He played the fool most of his life but, in reality he is genius smart. He becomes a reporter so, he has to change his appearance.

Flower Boy Next Door- He changes his hair color at the very end. He's also very nerdy and playful and kinda becomes more mature for the female's sake. There's a make-over scene that is really funny in which the three males go and get dressed up for an "undercover mission".

Hwarang- The male lead goes from dirt poor( and dressed for it), to a great warrior and dressed for it.

Introverted Boss- His makeover is more personality-wise. 

Queen In Hyun's man- He time travels so he has a old to modern makeover. He even cuts his long  Joseon-era hair to a short modern style.

Shopping King Louie- He loses his memory and gets lost so he's hair and clothes are different. When he goes back to his family, even before recovering his memory, he dresses better.

The Bride of Habaek- He looks very different from godlike to human like. His hair and make-up is the biggest change, although his clothes are obviously very different.

The Legend of the Blue Sea- Not really a makeover but, he's a scammer so he changes appearance constantly. 

Absolutely have to second Healer and Pinocchio. 

Also:

• Live Up to Your Name - same as Queen In Hyun's Man as Nymphadora described
  • Dream High - similar to Pinnochio, except he actually gets two upgrades / make overs
  • 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made - ML is training to be the head priest of a major temple and - very minor spoiler - he wears a suit / modern style for the first time in the last episode

Thank you for all your suggestions! <3 There were quite a few that I hadn't noticed before. I think I'll go for Healer first. :) Please keep the suggestions coming if you have some more to share!

City Hunter - similar to Healer's disguise

Meloholic - male lead was nerdy in the beginning but got makeover

In Heartstrings, Kang Min Hyuk character is very dorky but then he starts to loose the dorky-ness as it gets more involved in music. We all know what Kang Min Hyuk looks like IRL ;-)

He isn't the main lead though ...so just a suggestion. Great drama

Table122000:

Who's The One -male lead is jilted and goes to a plastic surgeon for help.  Makeover ensues.

Prince William- Male lead is a fishmonger who has to change places with an executive.

Thank you so much for your suggestions! They're going on my watchlist. :)

Healer

Dream High

Pinocchio

Kill Me, Heal Me (the male lead has several different personalities, so he often changes his appearance)