looking for dramas with someone similar to Jae Hyun (Manhole) acts like a good guy in front of others but is actually a stalker over the female lead Soo Jin

or maybe like Ye Ri's ex-bfs in Meloholic?

Cheese in the Trap has such a stalker actually who stalks the main female character Hong Seol. Yeah, he's pretty creepy, but he's not one of the main characters though, so he doesn't have lots of screen time in the drama.

A Story of a Man

Age of Youth

Delightful Girl chunhyang

Bridal Mask

Lovers In Bloom

Falling for Innocence

Iris

Green Rose

Lovers in Prague

My sunshine

Missing you - the villain guy is a psycho and he is murdered but u can't hate him cause he is such a fruitcake( this fits perfectly for u)

Summer's desire- two yandere guys obsessed with the lead girl

Bridal mask- the villain guy is the definition of psychopath

Falling For Innocence- the second lead is a yandere

Roy Leh Sanae Rai- the ML is a anti hero type

The thousand years of love- the villain guy is yandere 

Delightful Girl - the second lead is a stalker

secret- the ML is a stalker

Love never dies- the villain vampire likes the lead girl 

Cruel romance- the villain is a stalker and a psycho

Memory lost- villain is a stalker

Ngao jai- obsessed villain

Though a different setting, The Princess' Man does this troupe justice. 

"What happened in Bali" applies to this from all angles, no matter who you consider the main lead or the villain
Well, maybe this is more a list of tortured souls than stalkers but I think they apply to some extent:
- Stairway to heaven and All about Eve have a second lead  who is obsessed with being close to the female lead / one of the female leads, change at a certain point but is still the same who can not live without her.
- I don't know if this applies to what you ask, but IMHO the main lead of "Moon lovers" and BOF are obsessed to some extent with the female lead, especially the first, they get loved but it's a somewhat sick relationship because they have had aftermath of their past abandonments.

-Sealed with a kiss definitely. Ml  is obsessed with the female lead and it is a really intense love story.

-Jam loey rak (he wants to take revenge on her and captures her on an island )

-My heart twinkle twinkle twinkle 

late reply but thanks for all the lists!

others I like to add: The Last Empress, Let Me Introduce her, Love in Sadness

A Man Called God- The second male lead slowly started to become a psycho villain. 

Love this trope too! Here's two recs for a good villain (actual villains, not anti-heroes) obsessive love story:

Obsessive villain dramas:

Khaani  -This is a Pakistani drama I watched on Netflix recently. Only the villain is actually the male lead, so he's the hero as well. But I saw him as the villain because he's pretty much the main antagonist of the series and never gets the h's love.

I was only interested in the first 21 episodes (31 episodes in total) as that was all about how he came to be obsessed (wasn't right away and it was awesome watching the "falling" process) and stalked/chased after the h like an unyielding, bulldozing tank. Seriously, once the villain realizes his feelings, he's batsh*t crazy obsessed and nothing can deter him from trying to make the h his. He does many crazy things: Stalks her everyday, injured himself with a glass bottle so he can be a patient at the hospital where she works, threatened to kill himself when he found out his disapproving parents tried to kill the h (would have gone through with it if the h died for real), and forcing her to get engaged with him.

Seriously, the villain's one of the most obsessed I've ever seen and it doesn't hurt that he's absolutely gorgeous and shares explosive chemistry with the h. All their scenes together are gold and I just couldn't get enough of the way he looks at her like he wants to devour her. The villain's actor is very skilled and I loved all of his facial expressions (his eyes really exude emotion), esp. when he's around the h. He seriously can't bear to be away from the h once he falls for her. It's been a long time since I've felt this way about a pairing.  

Sadly, this drama is a tragedy and the villain ends up serving a life sentence due to him murdering the h's brother. The h also married someone else (didn't bother me because she never loved the villain). I also didn't watch the last 10 episodes or so, because they strayed away from the romance and focused on the villain's redemption/seeking forgiveness for his past indiscretions. But the first 21 episodes is a must watch for anyone in the mood for a highly compelling "villain obsessively in love" storyline with hot hot chemistry btw the leads.
The drama's also got an amazing soundtrack.

Here are two mvs: One featuring the twisted romance and the other is the official ost mv::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kk2xXIJvlQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Erx5Vbh5U

Memory Lost 
-The villain's backstory and motivations were so compelling that my heart was absolutely shattered in the end. He really took obsession to the next level (erases the heroine's memories so he can start over with her) and I can't say he loved the heroine any less than the hero -she really was his entire world! He could give up anything and anyone in order to be with her. Even the other woman said it, "I knew an old friend who could turn against the whole world in order to possess the one thing he wants..."

Ok so i really need some help here..... recently my friend has narrated me a story of some asian movie/drama whose name she can't recall so i need your help to find that drama. The drama/movie goes this way:

An obsessed guy kidnaps a girl and keeps her locked in a room for years where there are no windows for sunlight, only has a bed and a clock. Later, she's raped by him and has a kid . Shefinally manages to escape  from her obsessive and abusive boyfriend/husband when he takes her out for a business meeting, there, she meets with another guy who helps her escape after getting to know about her toxic relationship...... i don't know what happens later so i've been searching for that drama/movie in case anyone finds the plot familiar or have seen it kindly let me know the name of the drama/movie

I have a really similar recommendation for you but that is Indian drama, Fittrat.

The female lead, say, H is a gold digger but only really cares about her best friend. The male lead (who is also the villain of the show) falls hard for H, but, he is H's best friend's fiance. He gets really obsessed and does everything in order to get H, he's also a powerful person, but H never gives in to him, in fact, she hates him. He even sabotages her friendship with her best friend in order to get her. It totally fits your style. The way the show ends is also amazing. The male lead is yummy and has acted really well.

@kshit14 I really appreciate for your recommendation but I'm actually looking for that movie in particular because I know half of the story and don't know the rest so it's driving me insane?

No problem, actually I was replying to the original post. :) 

Jam Loey Rak 

Sawan Biang 

Roy Leh Sanae Rai 

Ruk Mai Mee Wan Tai